(Topic ID: 274167)

Anyone have Kman podcast downloaded they can share?

By nate1981s

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4F502F9A-032A-41C1-9596-17F877293041 (resized).jpeg
    4D778673-F1F8-4E4D-A5D2-3BE681C528D6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

If you truly love something, you must let it go.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

They’re all in my head
    Come on over, we’ll light some candles and I’ll recite them...

Will you whisper them into my ear?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Only if you show me your long...narrow...apartment

It's 13 feet wide!!!! That's solid girth, especially in NYC.

Help me answer the age old question - Beatles or Stones? I'm leaning towards Stones because as much as I like Beatles I think it will get old pretty fast. I've had Stones over a year and it's still a gas, gas, gas!

place is a fucking palace! I'm almost giddy. Imagine how many Neo Geos and Teenage Turtle beds I could fit in here!!!

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

They are only a couple years short of 60 at this point.
    Think about this, bands like U2 have been around nearly 45 years.
    I have a harder time wrapping my mind around that.
    Metallica is almost 40.

It's pretty crazy. I'm old enough to remember when the Stones had been around 25 years and everybody was making "Steel Wheelchairs" and "strolling bones" jokes.

And yeah, the Stones always seemed like ancient history, archeaology to me...but yes bands like Metallica turning 40 is a mind blower when you grew up with them!!

I'm so fn happy I paid attention to the Doppler / storm tracking and decided to make the trip to New Orleans last summer in defiance of a hurricane to see the Stones (probably) one last time. It ruled and I got to show my babe NOLA for the first time also. Like I say you always regret the shows and trips you DON'T take, not the ones you do. And since all trips are cancelled for a couple years...
    4D778673-F1F8-4E4D-A5D2-3BE681C528D6 (resized).jpeg4D778673-F1F8-4E4D-A5D2-3BE681C528D6 (resized).jpeg4F502F9A-032A-41C1-9596-17F877293041 (resized).jpeg4F502F9A-032A-41C1-9596-17F877293041 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-kman-podcast-downloaded-they-can-share-?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.