(Topic ID: 225415)

Anyone have Houdini on a Route? How's it Doing?

By mcbPalisade

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Curious to see how Houdini stacks up to other new machines on route. Seems like it could take in lots of coin if someone wants to go "all the way" with it.

Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

I’ve seen one router sell quickly and whenever I am at a barcade it is not being played. This is anecdotal at best but my assumption is it’s not an earner.

#3 5 years ago

The one I knew of on route was sold off because it wasn't making money sitting next to the newer Sterns.

#4 5 years ago

People might play it once cause it looks real nice but it's just a clunker to play.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The one I knew of on route was sold off because it wasn't making money sitting next to the newer Sterns.

This was true of the one on route here as well. I was sad to see it go.

#6 5 years ago

We have 3 on route currently. It seems people do enjoy it. Some complain about its difficulty but overall it has been well received and has been requested by multiple locations on my route.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We have 3 on route currently. It seems people do enjoy it. Some complain about its difficulty but overall it has been well received and has been requested by multiple locations on my route.

Pinballmap.com shows 4 public ones in Colorado. That is the maximum it could be as people don't always update when they remove..

#8 5 years ago

The one at our location earns well

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Pinballmap.com shows 4 public ones in Colorado. That is the maximum it could be as people don't always update when they remove..

I dont know exactly what you mean but we have the game at Helicon Brewing, Starport Arcade and Pub and its currently in my truck being ready to be set at Voodoo Brewing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-houdini-on-a-route-how-s-it-doing?hl=sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.