(Topic ID: 138612)

Anyone have experience with Williams "Post Time"?

By kc9ljo

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kc9ljo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I just picked up a Williams Post Time, and I'd love to know the ins and outs of this machine. I'm sure my boys will figure it out eventually and teach me, but I thought I'd ask here to.

Thanks

#2 8 years ago

I just picked one up last week. It's in the shop now being adjusted as the diverter in the outhole isn't working. Let me know if you run into anything and maybe I can help at least provide a reference machine.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks, I do have a couple issues I will work on over time. I just got mine a couple weeks ago, so I'm still discovering things about it but it's very playable. So far my issues are, knocker stays energized intermittently, the extended play kicker is weak, the ten point bell is inop. I guess that's it so far.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-experience-with-williams-post-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.