You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20131002_220806.jpg
20131002_220819.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking for a few plastics, Sling shot plastics and there a plastic behind the lola drop targets I need too.

If you have them I want them.

Thanks in advance..

#2 10 years ago

eBay has a few!

#3 10 years ago

CPR sold a bunch of partial sets in their eBay moving sale a few weeks ago. There should be some miscellaneous plastics floating around.

The one behind the Marilyn/Lola targets is frequently broken. I got a replacement for mine from eBay last year.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

CPR sold a bunch of partial sets in their eBay moving sale a few weeks ago. There should be some miscellaneous plastics floating around.
The one behind the Marilyn/Lola targets is frequently broken. I got a replacement for mine from eBay last year.

Thanks..

#5 10 years ago

Still looking.. also need a spinout too

#6 10 years ago

It's almost as if someone made just the Lola/Marilyn drop target plastic, as there have been many on Ebay this year, with less evidence of remaining plastic sets that these would have been separated from.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

It's almost as if someone made just the Lola/Marilyn drop target plastic, as there have been many on Ebay this year, with less evidence of remaining plastic sets that these would have been separated from.

Yeah I just bought the sling shot plastic and drop target plastic on Ebay. Now I am looking for a spinout plastic and left ramp..

#8 10 years ago

Looking for a spinout

#9 10 years ago

I have one but it needs work.

20131002_220819.jpg20131002_220819.jpg 20131002_220806.jpg20131002_220806.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Why can't anyone repro the spin out ramp? What makes that so impossible?

#11 10 years ago

The spinout plastic that goes atop the red spinout is on ebay too, grouped with other plastics, been there a long time. Both Arrivals, and Departures ramps are avail through Pinball Inc, Ebay, Marco.
I'm told that the red spinout ramp was injection molded, and the original mold is MIA, thus making this a very expensive proposition to reproduce the tooling first, then the product.
Yes there are alot of living Taxi games out there, but I'm guessing there is not enough demand to support mold, product costs, then profit.
I found an NOS spinout here on the forum about a month ago, and another one popped up right after I bought it. There are some out there, just have to watch closely.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-spinout-ramp-for-taxi

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

The spinout plastic that goes atop the red spinout is on ebay too, grouped with other plastics, been there a long time. Both Arrivals, and Departures ramps are avail through Pinball Inc, Ebay, Marco.
I'm told that the red spinout ramp was injection molded, and the original mold is MIA, thus making this a very expensive proposition to reproduce the tooling first, then the product.
Yes there are alot of living Taxi games out there, but I'm guessing there is not enough demand to support mold, product costs, then profit.
I found an NOS spinout here on the forum about a month ago, and another one popped up right after I bought it. There are some out there, just have to watch closely.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-spinout-ramp-for-taxi

Yeah I had paid for an NOS spinout ramp on here a couple months back but the guy was so firm on his price he refunded the money because Paypal was charging him fees. But they are out there if you want to pay for them.

#13 10 years ago

Just an FYI, you can always send PayPal money as a "gift" and the end recipient avoids the fees, you just loose all buyer protection, unless you are paying with a credit card through PayPal.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Just an FYI, you can always send PayPal money as a "gift" and the end recipient avoids the fees, you just loose all buyer protection, unless you are paying with a credit card through PayPal.

Yup. That was suggested but unless it's someone I know or have done business with before I'm not giving up buyer protection. I got burned once so I don't risk it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 109.00
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-any-taxi-slingshot-plastics-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.