(Topic ID: 103962)

Anyone Have any Earthshaker shop out pics?

By CrazyLevi

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I'm gettin a hold of an Earthshaker with the top side of the playfield completely disassembled. I need to put it back together.

Anybody have some pics or documentation of this process they can share?

#2 9 years ago

Let me see if I still have mine from when I shopped mine a couple years ago. I'll look tonight when I get home.

#6 9 years ago

I found mine from a couple years ago. They are still uploading to Google Drive, but you should be able to see them here when it's finished uploading:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25VnHpPaUKaVVUyRkhhR1FDZjA&usp=sharing

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thanks will be a big help in putting it back together.

No problem... You're a seasoned vet, and I really don't have any "gotchas" on this machine, but the one thing I would note is that this machine is way easier to put back together with the playfield out of the hinges and pulled forward. That back area with the habitrail to the fault kinda sucks to get at when sitting on the hinges proper....

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

I found mine from a couple years ago. They are still uploading to Google Drive, but you should be able to see them here when it's finished uploading:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25VnHpPaUKaVVUyRkhhR1FDZjA&usp=sharing

Thanks this is also great.

Yes I remember the back of that playfield being a bitch to take apart on an ES I was working on many years ago. Will probably take it out of the hinges like suggested.

3 months later
#9 9 years ago

Hey thanks to both of you again for posting these pics. Finally started rebuilding this game and I have to say it would have been brutal without these photo guides. It's not the most complicated playfield but it's not an EM either.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

No problem... You're a seasoned vet, and I really don't have any "gotchas" on this machine, but the one thing I would note is that this machine is way easier to put back together with the playfield out of the hinges and pulled forward. That back area with the habitrail to the fault kinda sucks to get at when sitting on the hinges proper....

Exactly right on this. I had to pull most of that to changeover to LED and this is what I had to do to tear it down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-any-earthshaker-shop-out-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.