(Topic ID: 124897)

Anyone have a WWFRR with prototype cab art?

By Tsskinne

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just curious if anyone out there has one of these as it's pretty drastically different from the production. Looking into full restore on mine and thought this art package could really make it pop. Thanks. -Tommy

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 9 years ago

It sure would be interesting if someone did happen to have this prototype art work. Just out of curiosity, are the same three guys on the other side of the cab as well? Does anyone know.

#3 9 years ago

Yep trying to find out the same thing myself. I'm looking into having the art recreated for mine so trying to get more and better pictures.

#4 9 years ago

Bump for Pinside rush hour

#5 8 years ago

Was just looking at some pics on IPDB and started wondering the same thing myself. Would be awesome to pair this with the prototype translite!

3 weeks later
#6 8 years ago

I think it looks like shit compared to the one they went with...That was never the banner for the Royal Rumble PayPerViews, the old school Banners used to actually be in a purple/pink type backdrop with the same font that is on the pin that Data East produced; I think the black sides looks badass personally; it's classic WWF.

The prototype side art looks like it would be for the Great American Bash, if WCW ever made a pin; now if someone did a project of making it a WCW Great American Bash rebranded pin...that would be pretty sick.

Like the guy who did the Hollywood Heat into a Goonies.

You would have to have Flair, Sting and Luger as the big 3 though...Could add Dusty, Barry Windham, AA, the 4 Horseman...But I digress...

3 months later
#7 8 years ago

90 day bump....anyone?

#8 8 years ago

Luger and the Steiner Brothers are a good start for classic WCW. I like the regular version art just because it's the proper, classic Royal Rumble font.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-wwfrr-with-prototype-cab-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.