• Latest reply 5 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mad World C (resized).jpg
94a251-20140114-its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world-poster (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I am currently working on jbovenzi's Mad World.

I say load that thing up in the truck and I will order up a schematic and have it waiting when you get here.

#22 5 years ago

I had a Capersville and only one ball gets in the free ball alley. It moves down by hitting a mushroom bumper with the ball in play and finally sends it back into the shooter lane where you can plunge it to start a two ball multiball or leave it there to continue play after the ball that is already in play drains.

Of course with Capersville, there were also two kickout hole locks that could also start a two or three ball multiball with no ball in the alley (I think) and all these features carried over from player to player which unfortunately could create very unbalanced scoring in a multiplayer game.

#24 5 years ago

Yeah It's been a while, but I'm thinking if you had a ball in the alley it disabled the other multiball and vice versa. I'm not sure though.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

In other words, I don't believe this is a game designed with truly a "multi-ball" feature with multiple balls rolling around the playfield at once, like on "Star Jet". Instead, it's more like a game designed with just a "free" or "extra ball" feature, but only one can be earned/played at a time.

What's to keep you from going ahead and plunging the ball before the one already in play drains?

On Capersville the free ball in the shooter lane could be used either way.

#48 5 years ago
94a251-20140114-its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world-poster (resized).jpg94a251-20140114-its-a-mad-mad-mad-mad-world-poster (resized).jpg
#51 5 years ago

I like the quick drains down the middle that seemed to catch that one dude off guard. Welcome to our world.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-working-mad-world?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.