(Topic ID: 199930)

Anyone have a spare JJP VIP pass for #4 reveal

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

toystory (resized).jpg
    JJP4_POTC_TICKET_mrclean (resized).png
    downvoter (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have heard there is a special pre-reveal party on Thursday for JJP #4 and that passes were handed out to CE purchasers.

We have bought the last 2 JJP games to put on route but did not get an invite, so reaching out to the community.

I would like to attend this party and was wondering if any CE buyers are not going that would be willing to transfer your invite to me.
    I would be happy to work something out if you want your pre-reveal pass to go to someone that woudl appreciate it very much.

I have limited time to spend at expo and would be very thankful for this experience.

Please message me if you can help.

If you want something for your VIP pass then please LMK.

#2 6 years ago

bump

odd thing to downvote...

downvoter (resized).JPGdownvoter (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

yeah, I can see how it is accidental when phone surfing.

either way, bump

If anyone has a pass, then please let me know your cost or what you want from me in exchange for it.

#5 6 years ago

bump

Happy to bring you some good WI beer

#10 6 years ago

yeah, I dont feel bad. I also totally get the idea of providing a perk for those that purchased collectors editions.

That said, we have also been supporters of JJP and by us having games on route (including upgrading to the DILE) we have helped to sell more of their games. I have been busy lately and have limited time at Expo. I plan to be there by 430 on Thursday and was just hoping to get a shot at attending the special reveal. Maybe Jack or someone sees this and is willing to hook me up.

Maybe someone that bought a CE is unable to attend and wants to pass it along so I can go.

I figure it never hurts to ask.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Whoa the guilt is crushing me.

lol

no guilt at all.

I saw in the IN thread that someone gave away their spot. No harm in asking.

I know if I was not going to expo and had a pass, then i would be sure to pass it along to someone that could use it.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah but what if the person asking was you?

I would give it to them.

#18 6 years ago

bump

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe for you ... right handed people.

hey, sometimes I surf with my left hand...

#28 6 years ago

bueller...

bueller...

bueller...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-spare-jjp-vip-pass-for-4-reveal?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.