(Topic ID: 16716)

Anyone have a small apartment with a machine in it?

By sixsixtie

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo.JPG
    DSC_3076.jpg
    DSC_3042.jpg
    IMAG0257.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    gameroom3.jpg
    tales2.jpg
    tales1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixsixtie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Obviously not a washing machine. My place is 600sqf. Now I know I could shoe horn a machine in here. But I live with my fiancée and she's one tough nut to crack. Granted our place is beautiful and it's her project she's made it a very, very nice apartment. She doesn't want a giant machine making an already small place seem even smaller. So right now my machine is at a friend's house. But as this hobby goes I already have another one lined up (POTO for a six pack can you believe that?) I have yet to see the other machine but I imagine it's going to be a fixer upper. I don't mind travelling to play but when I have to travel to put in a bunch of work it kind of sucks. I mean I enjoy working on them but if I'm gonna be driving a half hour I'd rather be playing you know. Any who was just asking if anyone had a machine in a small place and if so any pictures?

I believe these badboys are art and they are. But with a bed, a desk, a table, couches, and a tv 600sqf gets used up pretty fast and I definitely see her point.

#4 7 years ago

I want pics no matter what lol! And Drstark. Can't really look for a new place just bought this place a year ago. Gonna need to tough it out here for another couple years for sure.

#7 7 years ago

Yeah that's the set up I have now pinballisgreat. They're at a buddies place. But I live in the city and he's about 30 min away with decent traffic. Also Twitch the difference between 900 and 600 is huge, 50% more. If we had almost 900 it would be no problem getting at least one in.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Get rid of bulky funiture like a computer desk and find another alterative for that.

If I could get rid of my desk I would. But I work from home 70% of the time so I can't not have a computer setup.

1 week later
    #33 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

sixsixtie said:My place is 600sqf. Now I know I could shoe horn a machine in here. But I live with my fiancée and she's one tough nut to crack.

I'm going to give you some advice, and you can do with it as you will.
    If you live in an apartment, you should be looking to buy a house/condo rather than spend money on a pinball machine.

Ty but we own the place we have and in Vancouver it's quite a bit to ask for much more. My little apartment was $330,000 when we got it IDK what it is now. But that's more than enough to buy a small house in most places.

#42 7 years ago

Not a bad way to be greeted when you walk in the door if you ask me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 78.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 244.99
    € 279.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 199.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 70.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixsixtie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside