(Topic ID: 58149)

anyone have a real nice Vector? UPDATE secured one and off it goes to HEP

By aberdeentp

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

been actively looking for a real nice Vector for a few years, and everyone I've seen pictures of either has wear in the usual heavy traffic areas or looks like it was touched up by a monkey. There's one out there now that I'm tempted on, but has a few small blemished on the playfield, but it's the best one I've seen. Is there one out that that has virtually no wear or no touchups, unless really professionally done? I might as well put it out there, if you have the near perfect Vector, pm me if you will sell it.

#4 10 years ago

real good, like immaculate? The one I'm looking at is near immaculate in all areas except for a small area by the hype targets where there are two stupid touch up spots.

#7 10 years ago

I'm just wondering short of a HEP or similar restoration job if this is about the best I can do for an original.

#9 10 years ago

Got a nice one and it's going straight over to Chris Hutchins so eventually the ultimate Vector will exist.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-real-nice-vector-do-they-exist?tu=aberdeentp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.