(Topic ID: 52404)

Anyone have a PDF of a Gottlieb Capt Card schematic?

By MrWizzo

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MrWizzo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrWizzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

If so, please let me know if you would be willing to email a copy. Thanks.

Dan

#2 10 years ago

Hey.

I received an PM from someone asking why I do not support PBR and just buy the schematic given I can afford to do so given my collection.

In case others are wondering, I have been buying items from Steve since mid 1990s and often post replies encouraging people on how best to approach him and what to expect, so I do support PBR.

My request was based on looking at the High Hand schematic last night for a mod I may want to do to reset the targets when special is lit and the ball drains as it does on Capt Card. Given that it will take into the middle of next week before I got the CC schematic (which I intend to order and intended to before posting this message last night), I was hoping to have the info in hand to puzzle over the two schemata this weekend. It was more about expediency than frugality. Posting the same message on RGP brought a reply the gave a link to a thread there discussing this mod and approaches to it, so that was very helpful.

This is a good reminder to encourage others to try and ferret out their expectations of others while making judgements on the same.

Dan

#5 10 years ago

It will take awhile. First I need to see how it is done on Capt Card.

Here is one of the threads from RGP:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/iDHRBK8kQSs

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrWizzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-pdf-of-a-gottlieb-capt-card-schematic?tu=MrWizzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.