(Topic ID: 82520)

Anyone have a nice set of Sorcerer pop bumper caps?

By Squeakman

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pop bumper caps.jpg
photo 3.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I know these are hard to find, but I am in the market for a set of like new caps. Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Dont ask how I managed to attach a picture of my project Sorcerer. lol Or how the picture managed to download sideways when ts not in the original. Yikes.

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Bump... would love to find a nice set of Sorcerer pop bump caps.

#4 10 years ago

Morning bump!

#5 10 years ago

Bumpity, Bump!

#6 10 years ago

Bump... I believe there were a couple other games made with the same caps. I think one was Scorpion?

#7 10 years ago

pop bumper caps.jpgpop bumper caps.jpgBump

4 months later
#8 9 years ago

No idea why these aren't repro'd with the popularity of this machine. Mine don't look much better. If you find a source, please send me a PM. Good luck!

#9 9 years ago

I picked my 3 off ebay one at a time for $20-$30 a cap.
I have my old 3, and they resemble yours...
=(
-mof

#10 9 years ago

Mine look like your old ones, I just ordered some red opaque caps from PBR. Gonna try to make them from scratch.

I mean its just black and white paint, melted in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-nice-set-of-sorcerer-pop-bumper-caps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.