You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_5168.JPG
100_5167.JPG
100_5166.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I recently acquired a used Monopoly cabinet that was mostly empty. It does however have a few things still left inside such as some wiring harness stuff, a HUGE transformer and another box that connects to it, lower cabinet speaker as well as a few buttons and switches and the plunger. Anyone local to Columbus have any interest in some of this stuff? I am re-habbing it into a virtual pin and won't need any of the internals. Post here or send me a PM with your # and I can give you a ring if you are interested in the misc internals that are left. 100_5166.JPG100_5166.JPG 100_5167.JPG100_5167.JPG 100_5168.JPG100_5168.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I'm not sure if you are selling the parts, that is unclear to me in the post, but I am going to move this from the All Pinball sub forum to the market place sub forum.

Good luck making your virtual pin! Make sure you post pics of it here when done so we can all enjoy it too.

#3 10 years ago

Yep.. selling what internal parts there are. Actually I don't really want much if anything for the stuff... but if someone can make use of some of it I'd apreciate a few bucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-need-for-some-misc-stern-monopoly-parts-columbus-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.