(Topic ID: 167280)

Anyone have a Midway Champ or Race Way schematic?

By P2K

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by P2K
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P2K.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I have a 1963 Midway Race Way pinball game that appears to be different than other Race Way's electrically.

I bought a schematic from PBR but it does not match my game relays. I have two extra "Car #1 and #2 Game Over" relays and a Tilt relay instead of the single Game Over relay.

The Champ game on IPDB shows the same relay setup I have, so maybe a Champ schematic will work.

I need a correct schematic to fix a problem I have.

Does anyone have a Champ or Race Way schematic that shows a Car#1 Game Over, Car#2 Game Over, and a Tilt relay?

Thanks.
Alan

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Ddstoys:

Hi Alan
I have a raceway when I get home in the morning I'll drag it out and see if mine has those Relays. I've only looked at my schematic one for the bonus unit so no idea about the relays

Thanks Ddstoys.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P2K.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-midway-champ-or-race-way-schematic?tu=P2K and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.