5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Starscream
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Came down with the intention of buying a game from a board member,
    Looks like that isn't going to happen anymore so does anyone local to Orlando FL have anything for sale?

Was coming down for a Goldeneye and that still takes preference but would listen to most DMD games,

Would like to pick up this weekend if possible

( I have a house in Windermere and it would be for down here for me to play while I'm away from NY )

#2 5 years ago

Pins have been drying up in FL over the last year. Isnt APE show this weekend in Ft. Lauderdale?

Actually there is a Rocky and B, Flinstones and old Simpson in Port Charlotte. Check Craigslist.

#3 5 years ago

Yeah I seen the APE thing, Its quite a hike from the Orlando area to possibly return empty handed,

I doubt I'll find anything but I figured I'll send up a flare and see if anyones looking

#4 5 years ago

The bad part is most of the people will be at APE this weekend. Also, be wary of those CL games.

#5 5 years ago

Theres a BSD 2200 and Spiderman 5800 in Ft. Lauderdale area.

#6 5 years ago

And HUO original owner with receipt in Tampa with ACDC Premium.

#7 5 years ago

Cool thanks guys few to look at

Keep em coming if you know of any

#8 5 years ago

i have a nice bsd in lakewood ranch 1.5 hour drive asking 2200

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Theres a BSD 2200 and spiderman 5800 in Ft. Lauderdale area.

S-M is leaving the building this morning. Sorry.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Pins have been drying up in FL over the last year. Isnt APE show this weekend in Ft. Lauderdale?
    Actually there is a Rocky and B, Flinstones and old Simpson in Port Charlotte. Check Craigslist.

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR! dont buy anything from the guy selling these pins. hes been blacklisted a dozen times by florida guys.

#11 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip!

#12 5 years ago

You should check out this FL pinball board for pins for sale: http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from FoghornLeghorn:

You should check out this FL pinball board for pins for sale: http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html

Lol actually found a Goldeneye for sale on that board

PM'ed the seller, Lets see if I got to him in time

#14 5 years ago

There were two on there and both of them were very nice examples. Both sellers seem like good guys too; hope you can grab it!

#15 5 years ago

No responce thus far

Might have missed them

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside