New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 228142)

Anyone have A Dracula cabinet decals to sell?

By rtotans

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rtotans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I was wondering if anyone had a complete set of dracula cabnet decals they wanted to sell, even if it's side cabinet decals only. I'm looking and not seeing to many websites selling them. Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from rtotans:

I was wondering if anyone had a complete set of dracula cabnet decals they wanted to sell, even if it's side cabinet decals only. I'm looking and not seeing to many websites selling them. Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

Bram stokers Dracula?

#3 1 year ago

yes 1993 Bram stroker Dracula

#5 1 year ago

Are the sets on eBay any good?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Are the sets on eBay any good?

I wondered about this myself and didn't get a response here on Pinside so I went ahead and ordered em anyways. At first I was disappointed because they appeared dull and they had what I thought was a defect from their printer. Turns out they apply a protective film which requires it to be removed with a soft cloth. Once done it came alive! I only ordered the ones for the head so I'm not sure how the reds are but if it's anything like the ones I got they should be good! No complaints on the quality.I also got prompt responses from the seller.

4 months later
#7 1 year ago

I've got a set if anybody still needs one.

4 months later
#8 1 year ago

How much for your decals?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
$ 109.99
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside