Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinmaniac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I'm looking for a copy of this book by Terry Cumming, as a resource for a project I'm working on. I've tried to email the author a couple of times, but gotten no response. I'd welcome current contact information for the author, etc. if you have it.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

What is the name of the book?

Edited the title of the thread. Apparently you can't use quotations in thread titles!

#4 4 years ago

Bump. Anybody?

#5 4 years ago

Bump

#6 4 years ago

You can get it directly from Terry by emailing him at [email protected]

This is what I have done few months ago. But it took some time before he answered my 1st email. Then he was quick.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from valentin27:

You can get it directly from Terry by emailing him at [email protected]
    This is what I have done few months ago. But it took some time before he answered my 1st email. Then he was quick.

Thank you! That’s a different email than the one I have, which is probably obsolete.

#8 4 years ago

I have studied WW2 for about 20 years and have not come across this book. Can someone give me information on what is covered in the book. Does it cover games that are WW2 related or does it go over pinball as it related to the solders? Just a small amount of information would be helpful. Thanks

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

Can someone give me information on what is covered in the book. Does it cover games that are WW2 related or does it go over pinball as it related to the solders?

Option A. It's more about pinball production during WW2, art and revamping of machines.

#10 4 years ago

Sounds interesting though, drsfmd be sure to get back to us on this, I may check into it as well if you're successful.

2 weeks later
    #11 4 years ago

I emailed the author on 8/23, and have thusfar not received a response.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-copy-of-pinball-and-wwii- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.