(Topic ID: 95654)

Anyone have a bulb list for Hollywood Heat?

By Max_Badazz

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Of course the manual does not list which bulbs are what and how many.....I was hoping to order them today during lunch before the weekend. Mainly interested in the GI as I want to pimp it out with 80's colors

#2 9 years ago

May not be 100%. May be though. I just don't want you getting mad if there is something missing.

GI lights - 14
#89 Flashers - 8
Red Inserts - 5
Green Inserts - 6
Blue Inserts - 4
Orange Inserts - 30
Clear Inserts - 16
Pink Inserts - 3
All inserts 44 style

#3 9 years ago

Just LED my Hollywood Heat last weekend. I did do some modifications. I put a red #89 flasher under the ramp. Two blue LEDs under the guides on the top left. Purple LEDs under the capture cups. Two 555 red LEDs for the coin door. The six #89 flashers under the playfield I did three green and three blue.
I think it turned out great. This machine really comes alive with LEDs.
Also I put the purple super bands on the flippers. Now, they just need to make them for the small flippers.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-a-bulb-list-for-hollywood-heat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.