(Topic ID: 148642)

Anyone grab that HUO Williams Rocket on Mr. P today?

By cpiel

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Sounded like a very nice one and a bargain @ $750

#2 8 years ago

So it sold? I understand to each his own, but trading it for a Ted Nugent or Evel Knievel just sounds wrong.

#3 8 years ago

I was heading out to Pennsylvania for work, but not all the way to Pittsburgh. I can't imagine it's still available. C'mon, fess up. Who got it?

#4 8 years ago

I was about to try when I saw the ad, then thought - it would be gone before I made the drive.

#5 8 years ago

It's not really HUO if it was in a bookstore. I'd love to see pics though.

#6 8 years ago

Saw it, and very curious as to what it looks like. Kind of presuming it went quick?

#7 8 years ago

Now wouldn't it be funny if everyone just assumed it had sold, and no one bothered to check?

#8 8 years ago

Hey, that's a long distance call!

#9 8 years ago

I emailed when it was posted and never heard back, so safe to say it sold or was a hoax.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Now wouldn't it be funny if everyone just assumed it had sold, and no one bothered to check?

A friend of mine called and has gotten no response, so I think we can rule 'that' one out.

The same friend who has his doubts on the legitimacy of this ad by the way...

#11 8 years ago

Sheesh

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-grab-that-huo-williams-rocket-on-mr-p-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.