(Topic ID: 21712)

Anyone going to Winston-Salem Auction? can you check a game out for me?

By Whysnow

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sold_my_TZ_008.JPG
    Sold_my_TZ_002.JPG
    Pirates_Flag.gif
    Auction_Aug_4th_2012_038.JPG
    Auction_Aug_4th_2012_037.JPG
    Auction_Aug_4th_2012_016.JPG
    Auction_Aug_4th_2012_020.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I shot a message to BR in hopes that he may be able to help me out, but I know he has not been around Pinside as often so I figured I'd see if anyone else is going.

I have transport already setup and a person to buy on my behalf, but they do not know how to accurately assess condition.

Is anyone going and able to check out a specific game and then give me a call to let me know how it looks/ plays?

Your help would be much appreciated.

thanks

#2 11 years ago

anyone?

I will repay the favor when I can or happy to pay cash if that is what it takes...

#3 11 years ago

a lot of people are still at work, you'll get more replies later if anyone is going.

#4 11 years ago

OK,

I am going to be away from my CPU in about an hour but if anyone can help, please give me a shout

edited to remove phone #

thanks,

Hilton

#5 11 years ago

last bump before being away from CPU for the weekend.

call if you can help a guy out. Much appreciated!

#6 11 years ago

I will try to get in touch with some of my pin heads who are heading to Winston tomorrow I will show them this post and number

#7 11 years ago

There is going to be a Spiderman and a Fish Tales, both off route.

#8 11 years ago

I shot a message to BR in hopes that he may be able to help me out, but I know he has not been around Pinside as often so I figured I'd see if anyone else is going.
    I have transport already setup and a person to buy on my behalf, but they do not know how to accurately assess condition.
    Is anyone going and able to check out a specific game and then give me a call to let me know how it looks/ plays?
    Your help would be much appreciated.
    thanks

Will do ,I talked w/ KingPin tonight ... Here's the W?D

Auction_Aug_4th_2012_020.JPGAuction_Aug_4th_2012_020.JPG

#9 11 years ago

Good selection of pins? How is that shadow?

#10 11 years ago

Sorry br had a brain fart could have picked up phone and called you on this post

#11 11 years ago

Good selection of pins? How is that Shadow?

All of the Pins are Junkers ,, Stay Home I took alot of Pict's , but I'll Post them tomorrow evening ... I want Spidey !!!

Auction_Aug_4th_2012_037.JPGAuction_Aug_4th_2012_037.JPG Auction_Aug_4th_2012_038.JPGAuction_Aug_4th_2012_038.JPG

#12 11 years ago

and there's No Cyclone on the Floor as of 2-nite .......

#13 11 years ago

Let us know how the prices are B_R. I am going to go to the Kingsport auction next month, and hopefully pic up a good first pin.

#14 11 years ago

I wonder how much NASCAR will go for

#15 11 years ago

I'll Have a Video goin as the sale is in PROGRESS.. And I'll get Ya'll some Prices to . Nite !!!!!!! B_R

I miss my TZ,,,,,,,,,

Pirates_Flag.gifPirates_Flag.gif Sold_my_TZ_002.JPGSold_my_TZ_002.JPG Sold_my_TZ_008.JPGSold_my_TZ_008.JPG

#16 11 years ago

I'm Headed to the Sale ,, Here's a video of the 40+ Pins that are there.. I want SM ,, We'll See !!

#17 11 years ago

Thanks for the video BR. Damm I want an RCT anybody want to trade an HUO SST for one?

#18 11 years ago

Thanks BR for the video. Pick me up that Lost in Space.

#19 11 years ago

Hey blackrose, you takin orders? That Twister might interest me for the right price.

#20 11 years ago

Would love that LIS too. B_R needs to grab this

mike

#21 11 years ago

Thanks for the assistance for all that offered and called me!!!

I passed on the game I was interested in as it was a re-import, appeared to have a few issues, and IMHO went for too much.

Glad you scored your SM BR!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-going-to-winston-salem-auction-can-you-check-a-game-out-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.