(Topic ID: 42838)

Anyone going to the Kingsport TN auction today ?

By wolfy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Rengozu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jobi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 11 years ago

I went. I had this moment where I was about to write down all the machines and prices but figured someone else was doing it. My bad.

Here,s what I remember:
    CFTBL - 2 machines, both around 3300
    TOM - really nice, about 4300
    SS - about 4300
    2 Pinbots - 425 (NW), and 700 (buy back)
    Baywatch - 1000
    Eye of The Tiger - 500
    some bingo machine that wasn't 100% - 175
    Chicago Coin baseball machine - 500
    Police Force - 800?
    BSD- 1500 boots but did not play
    Pinball Pool - 100 rough
    LW3 - 175 no boards
    Several other but I can't remember the prices including RCT, T2, Jokerz, Nascar x 2, Rocky and Bullwinkle x 2, GI, Dolly, Nitro Ground Shaker, Rock and Roll, Pro Football (EM), Flash Gordon, JP, Hook, 2 rough EMs, rough Atari forgot title

#21 11 years ago

Are you able to tell someone is buying back from their buyer number? Or at least tell that they are selling that day? I register as a business and don't sell so I get a number in the 400s. It looks like personal buyers get a number in the 100s. What are the seller numbers?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jobi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-going-to-the-kingsport-tn-auction-today?tu=jobi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.