(Topic ID: 75611)

Anyone going to Magfest ?

By 2Kaulitz

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Tmrw i'm going to magfest for my 2nd time. I had blast last year and they had a great pinball selection. So can't wait for a great weekend.

http://magfest.org/

#2 10 years ago

I'm going tomorrow - will be at the pinballs!

#3 10 years ago

Pin lineup so far:

Simpsons, lost in space, super Mario, centaur, cirq, shadow, family guy and starship troopers, hook and dr who.

#4 10 years ago

Is the LIS for sale? A local pinsider has been looking for one.

#5 10 years ago

See - now you gone and did it. You told me the PINS at the show. Now I have to stop by and check them out.

#6 10 years ago

Do you have stairs in your house?

#7 10 years ago

Centaur is broken - also have f-14, nitro ground shaker, Elvira and the party monsters and laser cue. I don't think any are for sale. Some are from flippers.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks. If lost in space for sale someone pm
    me

#9 10 years ago

Fun times at MAGfest. Pins were in heavy use last night. Centaur, T2, and maybe one other were down but the others worked well. First time playing Laser Cue and I fell in love - so many sniper shots, 20x bonus, ball save on the extra ball, super cheesy art...

Also pretty surreal environment to go just to play pinball with all the cosplayers frolicking around you...

1 week later
    #10 10 years ago

Hey there guys. The Elvira and F-14 at MAGFest were my machines. Laser Cue belonged to a buddy of mine. We got there late on Thursday and had trouble finding someone to help us unload the games. That's why they were set up so much later than the others.

Was a fun time, but Elvira is the only one of the three we brought that didn't have any problems the whole weekend. F-14 had problems with rails coming loose and balls getting stuck, and Laser Cue unfortunately died on Saturday night and couldn't be fixed at the fest.

#11 10 years ago

Roach thanks thanks for bringing the machines. I had never played laser cue before and really enjoyed it. What happened to laser cue?

#12 10 years ago

I brought the T2. I enjoyed the F14 - thanks for bringing that.

A woman towards the end of the show Sunday came by and was sad to see Laser Cue off. Then she proceeded to hug the backbox in a full embrace. Looks like your buddy made a fan of Laser Cue !

#13 10 years ago

A fuse blew on Laser Cue that killed the flippers. Nobody had any spares, so the machine was out of commission on the final day.

T2 was one of the few machines I actually got a chance to play. Thanks for bringing it. There always seems to be a broken one at every MAGFest I've been to, so it was nice to see one that actually worked.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-going-to-magfest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.