(Topic ID: 32584)

Anyone go to Captain's Warehouse Auction in Anaheim yesterday?

By PismoArcade

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Profgrif
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just curious on what the pins sold for.

#2 11 years ago

I didnt go, but heard prices were relatively high.

router demo man 2500
    defender 3k
    Beat to dirt spiderman with missing playfield parts 3500
    router swep1 2k
    goldeneye signed by pierce bros 2800

Dont know about the other 20 or so pins that were there. I dont bother showing up on auction day to buy, since Chris that runs the place will bid against you and prevent any good deals.

#3 11 years ago

Yeah... I've heard the same thing about the owner bidding up the pins, which is why I didn't make the drive.

I see amazing auction prices on here from other places in the country that I wish we had here in California.

Thanks for the info...

#4 11 years ago

there was a Frankenstein there too wasn't there? Anyone know what that went for? also was there only 1 Demo man?

#5 11 years ago

lol Chris doesn't need to bid up the pins...there are enough low information buyers and crazed re-sellers to do it for him

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from ButtonMash:

Chris doesn't need to bid up the pins

Why does he do it then?

#7 11 years ago

I have seen him do it, he points in the crowd and ups the price all the time, still wondering what prices the pins went for I am surprised no one has chimed in with a list on this

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-go-to-captains-warehouse-auction-in-anaheim-yesterday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.