(Topic ID: 144930)

Anyone giving or getting a pin for Christmas

By Jasontaps

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I would go crazy seeing that box under (or near) the Christmas tree with my name on it.
    Just wondering if anyone here is giving or getting a machine for Christmas.

#2 8 years ago

Do NIB gifts to myself count?

#3 8 years ago

Just a colorDMD here. Although I did just pick up a WMS IJ a couple weeks ago.

#4 8 years ago

TBL if it arrives by then!

You're never too old for Christmas wishes anyway.

#5 8 years ago

My wife would never support my hobby that way. She already thinks I'm nuts buying pinballs to play in the first place. With that said, I do believe I would cry if she ever did.

#6 8 years ago

I'm getting her a blue one.

pin.jpgpin.jpg

#7 8 years ago

IN a perfect world. A NIB MMR Le and Hulky LE... Wish us luck.. That the stars align and all.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

IN a perfect world. A NIB MMR Le and Hulky LE... Wish us luck.. That the stars align and all.

MMR I hope...right?!

#9 8 years ago

If I get my MMR before the Holidays, does that count? It won't stay in the box until the 25th though...

#10 8 years ago

I'm selling pins for people who want to buy them for Christmas. Does that count as "giving"?

#11 8 years ago

Got mine early, Star Trek pro. No way I could ever just have it wrapped sitting there by the tree. I am hoping to also get at least one colordmd and a chrome package for my cftbl.

#12 8 years ago

I opened mine a bit early. I have to drive to Houston TX now for Xmas in trade for opening it early.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-nib-1

#13 8 years ago

Hopefully MMR LE as well

#14 8 years ago

My MMr LE was an early gift from my wife

#15 8 years ago

I'm getting a Color DMD or three.

Edit: ordered 3 saved on shipping, so it's the old spend more money to save money. I believe it's like $20/display shipping.

#16 8 years ago

I am certainly willing to be on the "receiving" end if any of you are on the "giving". Just trying to perform a civic duty and 'allow' someone to feel the joy of giving.

#17 8 years ago

Birthday, dec 14. Holidays, dec 18 - Jan 2. Christmas, dec 25.

Game of thrones Premium arriving......... Probably late for me to really have time on it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-giving-or-getting-a-pin-for-christmas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.