(Topic ID: 27627)

Anyone from the Minneapolis area going to expo that can grab some glass for me?

By Pin_Crazed

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by haunted1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I can't make expo this year. I see Terry at Pinball life has glass for $20 a sheet for 5+ sheets picked up. I could use 5+ sheets, anyone have space for some glass and live in the twin cities that is going, I could kick some $$$ for your trouble. Thanks!!!

#2 11 years ago

I can grab them for you.

#3 11 years ago

Would you grab two for me as well? I really need a new sheet for both of my recent purchases

#4 11 years ago

Yeh as long as terry has plenty I will pm me your info and I will email you when i get back next sun/mon.

Quoted from Deadpool66:Would you grab two for me as well? I really need a new sheet for both of my recent purchases

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I can't make expo this year. I see Terry at Pinball life has glass for $20 a sheet for 5+ sheets picked up. I could use 5+ sheets, anyone have space for some glass and live in the twin cities that is going, I could kick some $$$ for your trouble. Thanks!!!

Do I need to contact him to secure them or will he have plenty on hand?

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

Yeh as long as terry has plenty I will pm me your info and I will email you when i get back next sun/mon.

Thanks! Ive been meaning to replace my scratched glass on T2 but shipping is a killer.

#7 11 years ago

Hey thanks IDT, I sure appreciate it. I will email Terry and see how many he can bring. I will PM you when I confirm he can bring them

#8 11 years ago

Want to get my Dpidey translite signed for me? Please!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Want to get my Dpidey translite signed for me? Please!

Pm sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-from-the-minneapolis-area-going-to-expo-that-can-grab-some-glass-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.