Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7[1] (resized).jpeg
    5[1] (resized).jpeg
    4[1] (resized).jpeg
    3[1] (resized).jpeg
    1[1] (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

I've been chatting with a scammer this morning. He wants me to wire him $1000 to get a reservation to see the machine. Now he's mad that i keep texting him.

--edited-- I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

#2 2 years ago

what machine

#3 2 years ago

I'm in!

#4 2 years ago

I inquired about solar panels and gave them that #. He’s now on their radar and should be getting bombarded for months!

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I inquired about solar panels and gave them that #. He’s now on their radar and should be getting bombarded for months!

This is amazing!!

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Used car warranty companies should be next.

#7 2 years ago

I sent a message to help out.

#8 2 years ago

That number is being contacted for new window quotes from several companies

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

I've been chatting with a scammer this morning. He wants me to wire him $1000 to get a reservation to see the machine. Now he's mad that i keep texting him.
    --edited-- I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

This will probably get taken down because his phone number is posted

...fortunately I have screen capture!

Spam On!

#11 2 years ago

I guess I'm taking a different approach.
    He's located in Washington City, Illinois with:
    Medieval Madness for $7500
    Twilight Zone for $6500
    and a Capcom Flipper Football and a Street Fighter.

I got the city. Now I will do everything I can to set up a meeting.

I love these guys.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from G35R6:

Twilight Zone for $6500
    I love these guys.

wow ,what a dead giveaway when a seller offers these prices.Doh

#13 2 years ago

If I'm ever in a Taco Bell I should stick that ph. # in the self-order kiosk for a text message receipt. I've read TB offer-spams you like crazy once you do that.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from G35R6:

Twilight Zone for $6500
    I love these guys.

The phone number is a Los Angeles County area code.

#15 2 years ago

See? This is just fun.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

The phone number is a Los Angeles County area code.

I placed him in Beverly Hills.

#17 2 years ago

I asked if he ships to Giedi Prime.
    Let him figure the cost on that.
    Haha.

#19 2 years ago

Visit the forums at 419eater.com to see it taken to an art form.

#20 2 years ago

Here you go.
    This is my conversation verbatim.

Me: Hi, I was wondering if you had an open time slot to check out your pinball machine that's for sale this weekend? What's the game and how much are you asking? Thanks.

Scammer: Where are you located? I can always make out time to receive you. Which specific game to you have in mind? The machines I have left are Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone, Capcom Flipper Football, Street Fighter. Let me know which one you are interested in. If you need orientation and advice on which one to go for I can always be of help.

Me: I'm definitely interested in Medieval Madness and Twilight Zone. What city are you in?

Scammer: I'm in Washington. Their asking prices are $6500 and $7500 for the Twilight Zone and the Medieval Madness respectively.

Me: Wow! Great prices. I'd like to come check them out tomorrow. What time works?

Scammer: If you can make it today it will be more convenient because by tomorrow I don't think the game will still be available.

Me: Sure. What city and any time after 4pm. I'm not working today.

Scammer: I'm expecting an interested client here in about 20 mins.

Me: What city are you in?

Scammer: And 2 other clients are will to come inspect and possibly buy the machine in about 2 hours or so.

Me: What city? I can't get over there if you don't give me the city.

Scammer: I'm in Washington city Illinois. Where are you located? (I'm in Illinois so this is going great!)

Me: Westmont. I guess let me know what the first guy says.

Me: How did it work out? I'm willing to pay more than what you're asking because these are games I really would like to add to my collection. Please don't take any low-ball offers. Give me a chance to beat the highest offer.

Scammer: How much more are you willing to pay?

Scammer: The client I told about who just came and inspected the machines was pleased and I will transfer the fee on the machines tomorrow if I still have them available.

Me: You're asking $14,000. I'll offer $19,000. That's a fair price. I mean, it's not like you're selling a Supreme here.

Scammer: Okay. Sounds good. I can work with that.

Me: Excellent.

Scammer: When will you come over for pick up?

Me: Can you meet tomorrow?

Scammer: Yes, tomorrow will be perfect. What time is good for you?

Me: Whatever works for you. I'm free whenever. What's the address?

Scammer: I think noon will be fine. Deal $19,000 on both games!

Me: Sure.

Scammer: I'm going to remove the ad and wait for you until tomorrow. I will need you to make reservations for the games so that I can be certain that I can 100% be certain that I can count on you for our deal tomorrow. Out of the $19,000, pledge $1000 as your reservation for the games so that I know u are serious and trustworthy. You can make an electronic transfer using Apple Pay, Google pay or Zelle.

Me: So that means I need to bring $18,000 tomorrow. What's the address? Do you want cash on the glass? Or do you want cash on the glass and a little in the ass?

Scammer: 809 Bittersweet Rd, Washington IL 61571

Me: Cool. Meet at noon?

Scammer: That's my address. And yes $18,000 tomorrow. Noon is perfect. Cash on grass will be fine.

Me: Do you play? Are you a big flipper or a casual flopper? Topper kind of guy or a power bottom?

Me: What do you mean "on the grass"? Have these games been stored outside?

Scammer: When you get you'll see about that, I don't wanna over-rate myself lol. To be modest I will classify myself under pro. I meant glass. My bad.

Me: Cool. I'll text you when I'm about an hour away. How about a pic or two?

Scammer: I'll get you pictures right away. Can you please make the transfer so that I know we are down for tomorrow. Which transfer is best for you? Please let's round up on this quickly.

Me: Oh, we're down. Are you a pillow biter in this encounter? It doesn't really matter, but it helps me prepare mentally.

Scammer: Lol that's one way to see it.

1[1] (resized).jpeg1[1] (resized).jpeg
    3[1] (resized).jpeg3[1] (resized).jpeg
    4[1] (resized).jpeg4[1] (resized).jpeg
    5[1] (resized).jpeg5[1] (resized).jpeg

Me: Slide the two of them together and take a photo. I want to see if they compliment each other nicely in my game room. These need to be in nice condition. Please include any toppers. There's crazy ass money in those bitches right now.

Scammer: The machines look good side by side. The machines and delicate and I will not be able to maneuver them alone I might end up breaking something. It not worth the risk.

Scammer: Please proceed with the reservation. I keep receiving offers. I wanna close down on this. I will send the picture later in about 1 hour when my colleague gets back.

Me: Can you send a photo of yourself next to one of the games? I want to see what I'm in for tomorrow.

Scammer: Please I don't have time to waste with you I'm not a model. I'm posing for you. If you're not making the reservation please let me know so I that I can make different arrangement. We have been chatting for hours and I still don't have any sign of commitment from you.

7[1] (resized).jpeg7[1] (resized).jpeg

Me: Dude, I'm committing! Please don't sell to someone else. I'm over in Dunlap. I'll be there in 20 minutes with $1000.
    (I looked up Dunlap - that's a town close to Washington)

Scammer: That's a picture of both machines together. Now u know they will side by side. Make the reservation now through Apple Pay. If not no deal.

Me: I'm leaving now. Should we get some dinner afterwards?

Scammer: I have a new client offering $21,000 for both.

Me: I'll do $22,000!

Scammer: Don't leave.

Me: I'll be there soon. Tell the other guy "no".

Scammer: You are just a gare coming to fuck my ass if you are serious send over $1000 for reservations will keep my ass and machine for you. Will call the other guy and make a clean deal you are just a time waster.

Me: I'll be there shortly. I only have $1000 to bring with me. I'll have to go to the bank tomorrow morning to get the rest.

Scammer: You keep talking about money and you coming. Thanks for wasting my time I just called the other guy I'm on my way with my movers I knew you are broke and not serious. Make the reservation first. You won't fuck my ass even if you are two minutes away I know what you want my ass not my machine.

Me: I'm heading over with cash. We don't need a reservation. But we can make a reservation for some Applebees after the deal.

Scammer: So please stop wasting your time you are not serious.

Me: Wait? There's a sticker on the glass in the one Twilight Zone photo. But then it's gone in the other photo. Is that your attempt at a lame mod that you just took off?

Scammer: Looking at your area code you are two hours drive away from me. I think you just want to play a game so you can fuck my ass and take my game free please stop texting me if you are not serious I have things to with more serious clients.

Me: What? I'm on Bess street right now. (That's a few blocks away)

Scammer: Say what ever I sent what you ask for if you keep talking I'm driving to the buyer when I get there no deal between you and I then you will need to fuck the ass of your money lol. I'm richer than you dude go fuck broke ass bitches you don't have money and you are not interested in pinball you want my ass you will never see it bitch.

Me: Also, why is the floor different in all your pictures? Are we gonna party tonight or what?

Scammer: You don't have money dude you want a cheap ass to fuck find one closer to you and stop wasting my time with crazy questions you have no knowledge about MM machines. Go read about them thanks.

Me: Why are you being like that? Is this our first fight?

Scammer: I won't meet with you dude you are not a man of your word. I have a serious buyer closer to me you can go fuck your money thanks.

Me: So, do we have a deal or what?

Scammer: We will have a deal when I receive confirmation on my Apple Pay for the pinball reservation if not no deal. I'm not scared of losing you I'm happy I have a closer buyer you are just a broke guy looking for who to fuck I'm into business and I don't mix business with pleasure if you agree on my terms. After we are done doing business you can fly with me to any state you want but business first before please dude.

Me: I told you, I'm bringing cash. First I'll shower you with money, then I'll shower you with....

Scammer: Business before pleasure I'm not fighting with you I know how real buyer behave. You don't have money if you want me to help you with money say it politely send me your cash app will send you money to go fuck another.

Tomorrow, I'll poke at him a few more times. My wife totally thinks I have a problem getting so much pleasure out of toying with these asswipes.

#21 2 years ago

Amazing commitment. Well done!

#22 2 years ago

G35R6 Oh man you got me laughing so hard I could barely catch my breath.
    That was as good as listening to the Jerky Boyz when I was a kid.
    -Mike

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-feel-like-spamming-a-scammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.