(Topic ID: 160711)

Anyone familar with this EBay seller

By balboarules

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

spunbelievable

Just curious if anyone knows this person or has dealt with him in the past?

Thanks
    Steve

#2 7 years ago

Never mind, I just learned all I needed to know based on a response I got from him.. Def someone I will never buy from.

#4 7 years ago

I informed him of EBay's 10% fees plus the 3% fees from Paypal after he told me the max fee was 250 bucks, he then raised the price of the game another 500 to cover the 10% he was not aware of, and told me I knew nothing about EBay.. Very cocky attitude, and started his response with "normally, I ignore questions like this"... At the end AFTER I pointed out what the real fee would be, he told me he raised the price because he was so under priced than everyone else's games. He just happened to raise it 400 bucks, clearly he did not understand the fee structure, and tried to tell me I knew nothing about EBay..

Lost sale for him, and another person on my list I will never deal with.

#7 7 years ago

I agree, it is amazing how many people selling machines have no people skills at all, I go out of my way to respond quickly, call when I say I will call, respond to any offers with a thank you for the offer, but I could not go that low. People buy things from people they like, unless we are talking about a steal, in which case you make an exception... : )

#8 7 years ago

Selling for a few years, I think it was 497 or something like that.

The best part was "I am raising the price of the game because I am so under priced compared to the others for sale", this of course was right after I sent him the link to EBay fee structure.

#10 7 years ago

Because the seller had a buy it now option or best offer, so was trying to figure out what he was willing to sell the game for.. he said he will not go a penny below 4K, so I explained that even at 4200 he would not clear 4K on the machine, plus paypal fees on top of that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-familar-with-this-ebay-seller?tu=balboarules and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.