(Topic ID: 277248)

Anyone fabricated a Johnny Mnemonic spinner?

By Mikelafav

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NEOZATZY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

My understanding is that operators removed the 360 G spinner because it ran scores too high and increased replays. The one on ours is missing and it upsets my autistic son who needs things to be ‘in their correct place.’ I
the spinner design (The wire part) is different than most. Original is NLA. Has anyone been able to fabricate or modify one that works?

#2 3 years ago

if you are just looking for the spinner:

https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/johnny-mnemonic/9574/spinner-for-johnny-mnemonic-04-10216.1

Would need decals as well.

Do you have the rest of the mechanism or is that missing as well?

#3 3 years ago

I may have to keep looking. The German company has one for apx. $12. Unfortunately the shipping cost is about $130 for this 12 ounce part!

#4 3 years ago

Try the guys at Pinball Resource. I've found some rare parts there.

http://www.pbresource.com/how2ordr.html

7 months later
#6 3 years ago

Unfortunately the one from pinball centre has been manufactured incorrectly by being weighted wrong so the spinner sits the wrong way up and rests against the switch. I have tried 2 of them and both weighted wrong, I have ordered a junkyard spinner so see if that is correct. If only I could get the wire that goes i side the spinner I could repair my original one. I have tried making my own wire which was not too bad but just not good enough with the sharp bends.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 29.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-fabricated-a-johnny-mnemonic-spinner?hl=viperjelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.