Anyone ever see or play a HAVING FUN bingo ?

By BingoButch

6 months ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by bingopodcast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170226_093403 (resized).jpg
    having fun 8 (resized).jpg
    having fun 7 (resized).jpg
    having fun 5 (resized).jpg
    having fun 4 (resized).jpg
    having fun 3 (resized).jpg
    having fun2 (resized).jpg
    Having Fun 1 (resized).jpg
    Having Fun (resized).jpg

#1 6 months ago

Just finished up getting it working perfect

Having Fun (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

Nice! How does the scoring feature work on this game? Does it enable extra scores on additional coins on a guaranteed basis?

#3 6 months ago

Just got to rack up right.. I didn't get to the double triple or quadruple score yet. They added a lot of extra units to this game. Never seen one set up like this before not the normal step up units or spotting disks. They made there own unit it up. They used a replay register and put a disk on it. You would have to see this to believe it. Like I said never seen a modification done like this before and I have seen almost every kind out there.

#4 6 months ago

That sounds crazy. I'd love to see some good photos of the weird units, if you have the time.

#6 6 months ago

What's your sense of what game (or games) were used to create your Having Fun? Does the game have a (conversion company) manufacturer's label on it? Is any part of the backglass art original to Bally or is it totally custom? The card looks similar to Broadway '51.

Neat game - cool that you have it working. I'm also curious about the scoring. How do you score points and how do the points translate into games on the reel?

Very cool.

#7 6 months ago

The top part of the backglass looks like it's been taken from a Fun-Way, or Lotta Fun, but, as you say, the card definitely looks like a Broadway '51.

Certainly an interesting machine.

Chris.

#8 6 months ago

Having Fun 1 (resized).jpg

#9 6 months ago

Transformer was gutted. So I replaced transformer with one that I had laying around. Fuse holder missing so I replaced that as well. All wires going to the front door cut. Nothing is on the front door. Looks to be a replaced front door with no holes for either a replay push button or coin slot. All jones plugs ripped out as well in bottom of cabinet. Toggle switch missing, knock of switch missing. Extra wires ran through out bottom of cabinet so with all that I will putting game back to original.

having fun2 (resized).jpg

having fun 3 (resized).jpg

having fun 4 (resized).jpg

having fun 5 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #10 5 months ago
    Quoted from BlackCatBone:

What's your sense of what game (or games) were used to create your Having Fun? Does the game have a (conversion company) manufacturer's label on it? Is any part of the backglass art original to Bally or is it totally custom? The card looks similar to Broadway '51.
    Neat game - cool that you have it working. I'm also curious about the scoring. How do you score points and how do the points translate into games on the reel?
    Very cool.

Yes has a manufacturer's label on it. Score card is original from a Bally Broadway 51. Was set up for free play with no buttons on the front door and no coin mech. I have added them all back.

#11 5 months ago

The playfield is from a Broadway 51 and the cabinet is also from a Broadway or a Bright Lights.

#12 5 months ago

having fun 7 (resized).jpg

having fun 8 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #13 4 months ago

Interesting, I received a glass for Having Fun about 16 years ago, NOS. The top looks like the one in this subject, but it's a six card. No game to go with it, though.

20170226_093403 (resized).jpg

#14 4 months ago

Huh! That's odd. I would ordinarily assume a repaint of a Lotta Fun, but... the colors of the entire glass are incorrect. Wonder if the same company did that glass?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.35
    Cabinet - Decals
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 1,029.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 8,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    KingPin Games
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 11.99
    Electronics
    Lermods
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.