Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I have yet to reach Boss mode on Sopranos anyone ever get there?
Mine is set to very difficult and 3 ball play

#2 12 years ago

Yup. Same settings no extra balls, have it in the bar that I work at. Fun mode, had the game about a month and have hit it twice I think. How close have you gotten pinmike?

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Yup. Same settings no extra balls, have it in the bar that I work at. Fun mode, had the game about a month and have hit it twice I think. How close have you gotten pinmike?

I have gotten to Underboss and i always get close to Boss but those
meadowlands shots are hard to keep up with.

#4 12 years ago

Well you're pretty much there mike, you should hit it any day now. And I agree, that meadowlands shot is a pain in the ass.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from guymontag451:

Well you're pretty much there mike, you should hit it any day now. And I agree, that meadowlands shot is a pain in the ass.

I will be Boss oneday Hehehe!!

#6 12 years ago

Underboss is as far as anyone ever got when I owned it.

2 years later
#7 10 years ago

I just got to Boss mode today after owning the machine for 6 years. The Meadowlands shot is really hard and if you miss it, you run a good chance to lose your ball. During Boss mode, you have to hit both truck heists, bada bing, extra ball lane, and the Meadowlands 3 times. I was one Meadowland shot away from beating it. Kinda disappointing.

#8 10 years ago

Yes and I've finished it several times as well. Default settings, eb on and levellers at max steepness

#9 10 years ago

Key is to collect the modes asap, finish the truck whenever you are close, and during mb try and shoot a few balls up meadowlands. During boss spelling fish and getting add a ball is key.

#10 10 years ago

Yeah I've learned to attack the Meadowlands during multiball. Its a tough machine as if you are a little off on a shot, the ball will shoot through the center and out. And the out lanes on the hard setting can get you too.

#11 10 years ago

Haven't ever been able to beat Boss here.

#12 10 years ago

Got to Boss a number of times when I had one, never finished it though but it IS an excellent wizard mode

#13 10 years ago

Played on location. Getting to Boss was not as difficult as most Stern wizard modes but I never finished it.

#14 10 years ago

I've owned it for a while now and have only gotten to underboss. Hard game, but in a good way.

#15 10 years ago

Yes and it was a bastard. Set it steep and the machine plays awesome. I miss mine

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Yes and it was a bastard

Haha!! Yes it is and You cannot become Boss until ALL the tasks have been completed!!

#17 10 years ago

Made it to boss many times but only completed once, I find the super jackpot a hard shot to hit.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I find the super jackpot a hard shot to hit

Any more so than the jackpot and double jackpot? I like the homerun shot from the left flipper, but it can be backhanded from the right fairly easily, too.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Haha!! Yes it is and You cannot become Boss until ALL the tasks have been completed!!

Well, pinmike, it's been 2 years.. have you achieved your desired Boss status?

#20 10 years ago

I've been to the Boss mode several times, but haven't gotten through it yet. It's very difficult, but probably not impossible. The suggestion of spelling fish and getting add-a-balls sounds like a good one.
Howie

#21 10 years ago

Video of it here. Not the best quality, but not the best wizard mode either.

This is from our league. I was player two. Not my greatest day.

http://www.midtnpinball.com/news/march2013tournamentresults

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Video of it here. Not the best quality, but not the best wizard mode either.
This is from our league. I was player two. Not my greatest day.
http://www.midtnpinball.com/news/march2013tournamentresults

Damn all on ball 2! pretty impressive.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Well, pinmike, it's been 2 years.. have you achieved your desired Boss status?

Nope!! Mine is set to 3 balls and set to very difficult,Highest i've gotten to is underboss...Lol!!

#24 10 years ago

I got to Underboss a number of times over the years before finally getting to Boss mode just a few months ago on a location machine. I'm just glad that now I can finally say I did it!

Brian

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-ever-reached-boss-on-sopranos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.