(Topic ID: 7376)

Anyone ever buy from M&P Amusements?

By jk2171

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

frontbig.jpg
    P1010001.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Massive headache from hell... Fully restored in my case equaled wiped once with novus where they could, flat out didn't do or replace what they promised and I made clear of prior to buying, had to hound and hound and in the end, athough after months of complaining, emailing, and legal threats, I almost got what I was supposed to...

I had a similar experience with them. They claimed warranties, shopped out machines, etc. I received basically 2 routed machines in average condition that needed a shop job and some areas fixed since the games were not fully working. It was early on when I started in the hobby. I would seriously consider buying from someone else if you can. If you are local to them, it might be a better situation. The sad thing for them is if they had done the right thing in the first place I would have bought several more from them. Now I just buy machines either within driving distance or New in Box.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Out-West:

It took 3 to 4 months to get all the missing pieces/parts from them but still waiting for coin mechanism. Gene did finally send some $$$ for my troubles last month.

You got a lot farther wit them then I did. They offered Tech support and said they wold call me and never did. They never responded to my emails, never returned calls. They certainly answered before they sent out the machines. I finally just gave up in trying to get a hold of them. Their idea of a warranty is laughable since they never responded to my concerns, at least in my case. Replaced a board, ball trough problems, switch & coil problems, dirty playfield, lights left out of the GI, cracked plastics, etc. I would never make the mistake of dealing with M & P again and hopefully no one else will.

10 months later
    #39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

It looks like it is a redemption type of set up. Really strange.

Actually it looks like a coin door from the 50's. I have a similar one on my puck bowler.
    Mine has the same type of counter inside. Top slot must be where you put the coins.

At lease they put in the service buttons.

Stay away from them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-ever-buy-from-mp-amusements?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.