(Topic ID: 4774)

Anyone Ever Been To FunSpot?

By pinmike

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I was checking out some vids on Youtube about Funspot
    and i never knew it was that big and so many games.I
    saw the place in the movie King of Quarters and looks awesome.

#2 12 years ago

Its on my bucket list. I saw a fist full of quarters some time back and i was like yeah i need to go there. BTW Walter Day is no longer with them anymore. Oh and Hi Mike!

#3 12 years ago

Like you guys, I've desperately wanted to check the place out ever since I saw "The King of Kong".

#4 12 years ago

Looks like I now have a good excuse to go to New Hampshire someday!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shane300zx:

Its on my bucket list. I saw a fist full of quarters some time back and i was like yeah i need to go there. BTW Walter Day is no longer with them anymore. Oh and Hi Mike!

Hi Shane, I had no idea Walter is no longer there.Was'nt he the one who started
    Twin galaxies or something like that?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Like you guys, I've desperately wanted to check the place out ever since I saw "The King of Kong"

I would love to go it looks to be alot of fun

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Looks like I now have a good excuse to go to New Hampshire someday

I hear ya!!! Always looking for an excuse to see Pins or Arcades..Hehe!!

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I hear ya!!! Always looking for an excuse to see Pins or Arcades..Hehe!!

If you ever get to the Twin Cities, there are a couple cool ones up there to check out as well. Always nice to support people who are trying to keep pinball alive.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

If you ever get to the Twin Cities, there are a couple cool ones up there to check out as well. Always nice to support people who are trying to keep pinball alive

Keeping Pins alive is the main mission

#10 12 years ago

I've been there a few times. They had 4 pins when I was there WH2O was one of them. They have many Video Games. There was also an arcade down the road at Wiers beach on Lake Winnipasaukie but I haven't been there in many years.
    If your in NH the place right now is Pinball Wizard in Pelham NH. They just had a turny there last week. They got about 80 pins. The owner keeps them in good playing condition.

And they just got Tron so I'm going this week.

http://www.pinballwizardarcade.com/

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

I've been there a few times. They had 4 pins when I was there WH2O was one of them. They have many Video Games. There was also an arcade down the road at Wiers beach on Lake Winnipasaukie but I haven't been there in many years.
    If your in NH the place right now is Pinball Wizard in Pelham NH. They just had a turny there last week. They got about 80 pins. The owner keeps them in good playing condition.

And they just got Tron so I'm going this week.

Looks like a really fun place to be..

8 years later
    #12 4 years ago

The Classic Pinball Podcast visits 2 other arcades near Funspot: Half Moon and The Penny Arcades.

1 week later
    #13 4 years ago

I just released our latest podcast that visits Funspot and updates the list of pins available for play.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-ever-been-to-funspot?hl=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.