(Topic ID: 273621)

anyone ever been in prison?

By JohnnyPinball007

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“I have been in jail:”

• once 19 votes
      11%
    • never 141 votes
      79%
    • more times than I care to count 19 votes
      11%

(179 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B128ADAA-FCFA-4036-A46C-569437ABEAEC (resized).png
    9C9C051A-C40B-46F7-8346-70889E9CD2A1 (resized).jpeg
    DD7586E3-F6A9-4172-8780-6B949C809FF4 (resized).jpeg
    D1C81B95-AAA3-416F-BB9C-0E8150BA31C1 (resized).jpeg
    21EA4F2E-0B45-4E54-83D7-6339923E6985 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 8.51.51 PM (resized).png
    rapegame1 (resized).jpg
    D600CFA5-F3F3-4767-A8B4-BF7E3B16C3F0 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    CFCEED22-44AD-40ED-BF8D-03FB107D9B0B (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
    pasted_image (resized).png
    55EF9E65-7892-4BC3-BD6B-A46F4C89D7C8.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have never been in a active/currently holding inmates prison, and that is one place I plan to never visit.

On a road trip once I did do the tour of the Shankshaw Redemption prison in Mannsfield Ohio that is supposed to be haunted, and I did think a couple times I seen a orb out of the corner of my eye.

That was a cool place to visit, they have been working to restore it, and it did not cost much to do the tour. (we did the self guided tour walk by ourselves).

Someday when things are normal again I may want to go to Cedar Point again, and I could really see paying this prison a visit again, it was fun.

In the meantime, c'mon jailbirds, tell us some funny stories!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from wellarmed:

Nine Months behind the iron curtain for trying to leave east Germany to live in freedom.

Sucks that was the way things were at the time, but AWESOME you got FREEDOM!

Just curious, I love the Scorpions song "Wind Of Change". The music video and lyrics seemed awesome.

Does that song and video inspire you, or was the song and video just bs?

(I hope you answer back that you love that song). Just so I was feeling what I thought I felt long ago.

#95 3 years ago

Let's Go to Prison is a pretty funny movie if you ever get a chance to see it.

Quoted from embryonjohn:

Using slugs in arcade & gumball machines.

^ That reminded me when I was around 12 using a coat hanger with a magnet attached to it, fishing bottle caps out of coke machines when they had that game you could win money and t-shirts.

Me and my friend averaged splitting 3 bucks a night, not much.

We were doing this at the State Capitol. My friends Dad worked a few hours a night there doing paperwork.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from Procrastinator:

As others have said, jail and prison are different.

That was a entertaining story!

I know now that I should have made the topic jail/prison or something. But to me just having visited an abandoned prison once, steel bars and loss of freedom would just be terrible.

I have been lucky, 15-20 years ago I did drink and drive a tad, was as careful as I could be, and never drove far, but I was always worried.

The last several years if I want to get out to some bars I just go ahead and have a cab pick me and my girlfriend up at my house, and just use cabs to anywhere we want to go.

A cab ride is a hell of a lot cheaper than a DUI.

(30 years ago me and a friend was more daring, when we went out we were in separate vehicles, and we took turns at being the designated decoy. Whoever had the most to drink would lead the way when we left the bar, and never happened but if a cop ever tried to pull them over we would weave worse so the one drinking too much could keep going).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-ever-been-in-prison?tu=johnnypinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.