(Topic ID: 238693)

Anyone else’s opinion changed on deadpool?

By davijc02

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by redman822
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_9386.JPG
IMG_9385.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattdirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 1 year ago

So my deadpool annoyed me a bit at first because the katana ramp would reject shots frequently. I was sent instructions to bend the rail a bit and now it shoots like butter. I recommend anyone who thinks the game is clunky to just bend that piece a bit. It is my favorite modern game now hands down. It is so damn fun. There are multiple strategies. The code is great. Also it has that amazing 90's old school arcade feel to it with the pixel graphics and old williams sound effects that just click the nostalgia button for me. 11/10 in my book.

#48 1 year ago

Use pliers to squeeze end of guides toward each post. If spade bolts are overtightened guides can rotate inboard and close down the exit. This causes rattles & also alters aim of shot. You may have to loosen 2 spade bolts near end of guides slightly- squeeze then just snug spade bolt. Make sure guides are clean and try not to scar the guides with pliers.

IMG_9385.JPGIMG_9386.JPG
#49 1 year ago

Those instructions are from Stern. Game played 100% better afterwards.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattdirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside