8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by woody24
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    #1 8 years ago

Spoiler alert in case you watch the show and havent seen it yet.

There were a few pinballs in the episode (Big Fang Far... and a couple of EM's) Turns out the Bad guy collects rare pins and the rarest machine (Schoolgirl Reaper...aka Zingy Bingy, maybe?) is what the main character promises him to let the hostage go. This of course is a very simple synopsis of the episode but I find it very funny that someone on the writing staff must be a pinhead.

#2 8 years ago

It is on my DVR unwatched, but I noticed this last week on the previews. Gonna watch tonight.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-these-titles#post-2781812

#3 8 years ago

yeap. too funny... didnt see enough of the pins

8 months later
    #4 7 years ago

Limitless just came to Netflix this week. I LOVE it! Watched the S1-ep8 "When Pirates Pirate Pirates". The School Girl Reaper pinball machine. I know what it is. It's a Flip Flop! You can tell by the horseshoes, the odd text around the base of the pops, the orientation of the pops, and especially the presence of the 4 flip flags.

Everyone, I give you, "The rarest pinball in the world."

Edit: added a photo from the show and a gameplay video from PAPA. Looks like a cool game!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5 7 years ago

I too started watching Limitless on Netflix and came across this episode last night.....figured it was posted on here somewhere. A pinball machine worth 3 quarters of a mil.........someday. Maybe.
    Thanks for figuring out what machine it was Heropixel.....I had no idea!! It does look cool

#6 7 years ago

I was watching another show with pins,but this time it was the mustang pinball machine. What really made me laugh is that they muted the machine and put some 1970's pinball chime noises over it.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I was watching another show with pins,but this time it was the mustang pinball machine. What really made me laugh is that they muted the machine and put some 1970's pinball chime noises over it.

Daredevil. Probably did that for copyright. Also for simplicity. You wouldn't want the voiceover of the game to be distracting to what was going on in the scene.

"I found the gun. It's under this pinball machine."
    *!!!JJJAAAAAAACCCCKKKKPOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-watch-limitless-last-night and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.