(Topic ID: 275690)

anyone else sick of this e-mail?

By Paulb

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi, I'd like to make an offer on your X Files game if you're interested in a unique offer.

For over 30 years my studio has produced comic books and children's book artwork. Currently we are trying to create a public game room with machines that are (1.) reliable playing, (2.) not required to have perfect exteriors, and I would like to offer a trade by creating a business logo or custom illustration in exchange for your pinball game.

We design business logos, custom t-shirt designs, and movie posters along with comics and children's books...and could even create custom backglass artwork featuring you or your family that could be printed on a new translite for your own game! Imagine you as a character from Star Wars or an image depicting a particular family vacation positioned in the header of any game.

If you have ever wanted any custom artwork created, I would love to do it for trade. You can see my past work by searching CartoonStudios.com.

I'm available for commissioned work, or trade so please let us know if we can get your job drawn!

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to seeing your reply,
    Aaron

#2 3 years ago

That's one of the reasons I don't have my collection listed.

#3 3 years ago

it was a for sale ad, not first time this jackass has sent me a message on it

#4 3 years ago

Ha

15 years ago there was some guy who responded to every ad by offering to trade a mattress

#5 3 years ago

VirtuaPin makes custom pin decals. I think Wayne at Mr Pinball does custom translites. Stick with the known suppliers...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-sick-of-this-e-mail?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.