Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by johnc714
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06107.JPG
    game_&_bed_room.jpg
    foldout-murphy-bed.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Am I the only person living in a small condo that doesn't have room for a pin?
    I've already decided I'm going to by one, so just have to find where to put it.
    (Being married, I'm not able to throw it in the living room like the old days)
    So...
    have any of you rented out a small office space or anything similar where you can play your pins?
    And please, don't help me find a huge spot that'll fit many machines or I'll be broke trying to fill it!
    And no... I'm not leaving it at your house either.
    Help!

#12 11 years ago

you guys are hilarious. You have no idea how often I've glared at our dining room table lately. (It's my new arch-nemesis)
    What we really need is for Stern to invent the murphy-pinball machine!

1 week later
    #25 11 years ago

VICTORY!!!

DSC06107.JPGDSC06107.JPG

#50 11 years ago

You guys all sound like Homer in the Simpsons episode "Flaming Moe" or whatever it was called -with Aerosmith. When Homer goes mad and everything that anyone says all sounds like "Moe... Moe... Moe...", cept you're all saying "Pin...Pin...Pin".
    The sad thing is, I would tend to agree with most of you.
    The pin in our bedroom really doesn't do much esthetically, but it's awesome to have. When I got home after work, my wife said: Did you want to play a few games?
    LOVE it! She's up to 40,000,000 on AC/DC and has only played over 3 days. Still trying to grab the concept of trapping/controlling the ball.
    I, on the other hand, and already trying to decide which pin I want next. Aside from no space, biggest problem is that once you own AC/DC, many of the other pins look boring.
    Tomorrow is my first Saturday with a pin. I doubt it will be long before the day's over.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-need-space-for-a-pin?tu=chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.