(Topic ID: 108507)

Anyone else hear that LOTR was the next Vault?

By Benepinballs

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
Sold my TZ 008.JPG
LOTR,HUO,.jpg
LOTR, HUO.jpg
image-765.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
72285.jpg
pinball2.jpg
image-8-128.jpg
image-140.jpg
this thread could use some tits.jpg
The-great-405.jpg
marble maze game.JPG
stern.jpg
Gnomes_plan.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#293 9 years ago

How long do you think Stern will sell this if they pull the trigger? Iron Man VE is still being sold and that came out several months ago, right? I need some time to get my finances in order because this would be a very tempting purchase.

#315 9 years ago

Since Stern supposedly reads these posts, let's all agree that we wouldn't buy a NIB VE for more than $4,750. No way! No how! Don't even think about it Stern!

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

How long do you think Stern will sell this if they pull the trigger? Iron Man VE is still being sold and that came out several months ago, right? I need some time to get my finances in order because this would be a very tempting purchase.

Quoted from ZenTron:

You'd think JJP would dictate this with their release of TH

Quoted from Rarehero:

JJP can't dictate anything. They have the license to make "The Hobbit: Motion Picture Trilogy" pinball machine. LOTR is a different license.

But, my question is how long will they sell it for once they offer it for sale. Do we think we can count on it being on the market for at least a year?

5 months later
#550 9 years ago

Any further rumors or information about this. My wife gave me the go ahead to get another pin. I'm in no rush and would really love a LOTR VE, if one is ever coming.

#553 9 years ago

I'm sure if I ever break down and buy used, they'll announce the very next day . . . .

2 months later
#561 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Too soon. SMVE is going to be a 'feeler' pin on cost to redesign (if they do any redesigns, i.e. LEDs, display panel, plastics, etc...) vs. profit margin.

Do you have hard information on this, or are you just surmising?

Quoted from ahdelarge:

With talk of spiderman VE, no more LOTR VE rumours?

When did these Spiderman VE rumors start? I seem to have missed it.

For me personally, I really hope LOTR VE is next and comes soon. I have my money ready, Stern!

#565 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

A poster that seems to have an inside line on Stern's plans and has been right in the past predicted it, with backup from others that claim to have spoken with "people that would know."

Wasn't this thread started by someone who claims to have inside information? It seems as if there is a lot of information going around. In any case, thanks for the link, I'll check it out, but I may end up feeling depressed afterwards.

#567 8 years ago

Well, I just skimmed that thread, and I didn't see anything that seemed like solid information. Of course, I don't really know the people posting like the rest of you. So, I'm going to go back to my happy place where LOTR VE is announced next month. Good night.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.50
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-hear-that-lotr-was-the-next-vault?tu=nokoro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.