(Topic ID: 213880)

Anyone Else Having Difficulty With Amazon?

By Azmodeus

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dnews-files-2013-05-fluffy-caterpillar-660x433-jpg-660x381 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

I can't stand their website anymore and half the stock on the site ships form China. I stopped using Amazon long ago.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

You do have to be careful what you buy off Amazon. A lot of items are actually sold by other sellers and who knows how long it will take to ship or if the product has an accurate description. Only real issue I can recall was getting a package in my name that I did not order. Strange thing was that it was delivered by a street clothed woman in a Jeep. Thought that was very odd but later learned Amazon uses people like that for deliveries.
Most of the time, I only buy something if it is prime. Sometimes it takes more than a few days but often it is within a day. On some things I can get it elsewhere for a little cheaper but Amazon is just so convenient. They really got their business figured out. Scary how big they are getting.

It has turned into a joke, the last few orders we placed on Amazon took 2 months to get and then we received a couple of packages that where not even ours. Then the other day we got a random package from Amazon with our names on it, but we have not purchased off amazon in years and did not order the product in the box from anyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-having-difficulty-with-amazon?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.