(Topic ID: 213880)

Anyone Else Having Difficulty With Amazon?

By Azmodeus

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dnews-files-2013-05-fluffy-caterpillar-660x433-jpg-660x381 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Rare I have damaged stuff but a book is the least often thing I buy from them. I must have Amazon packages show up every other day from them. Hardcore prime user here

Same here. If something is wrong let them know and give them a chance to make you happy. They have always taken care of any issue I have.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Seems like it is a crap shoot as to which you'll get.

Looking at a thread on reddit, some of that comes down to people improperly entering the item dimensions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/7m4myg/redditor_explains_the_reasoning_behind_why_amazon/drrix30/?st=jfl3bjzy&sh=0d65c561

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from notime2play:

My problem with Amazon has been with shipping times. They tell you a certain day and does not arrive as expected. Prime does not mean "Prime" 2 day shipping like its supposed to be. It used to be right on time, all the time, and now I think there TOO big and really don't care when they have that much business. Have shopped other places because of this recently.

Quoted from djsolzs:

If you ever get a prime order past 2 days let them know you will get a free month of prime.

I was just about to post this ^. I get a few months of free prime a year because of shipping delays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-having-difficulty-with-amazon?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.