(Topic ID: 213880)

Anyone Else Having Difficulty With Amazon?

By Azmodeus

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dnews-files-2013-05-fluffy-caterpillar-660x433-jpg-660x381 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I love amazons selection. Love books. It's a dream,
except when they can't deliver new product. I have had my last three orders damaged by poor interior packaging. Clearly it is the packer. Or lack ther of.

No other real options. It looks like they will begin to lose money on me because they can't get me an intact order.

It makes me pause when I order now. It's getting too frequent.

It's too bad. I hope they work this out. It seems like it is thier own people to blame.

#20 6 years ago

I will just start a ticket. I'm just getting sick of at least one of my books arriving damaged every time.

Third party shippers seem to be the best. In what I buy books, they know. Amazon does not know, somehow.

They will learn.

Also I tried to ship a couple books as a gift to my fiancées niece in Russia. They will learn that too, apparently, it has been two months no books to the niece. Now I need to deal with more Amazon b s.

I know they will fix that too, now they are losing money if they have to eat my hundred dollar lost order. Those will start to stack up.

I just wondered if it seems like every single book order, is now arriving damaged. We will test this theory more.

I don't like to anticipate damage. But after three in a row, will there be a fourth?

1 month later
#37 5 years ago

Since my last post I have had zero problems. With a small exception only.

Thank goodness I like Amazon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-having-difficulty-with-amazon?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.