Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Stosel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    00B4FF95-8F06-47DE-B990-B74B5BA919CF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm going to rant for a few sentences if you'll allow me. I have left messages and sent an email to Stern support about issues with my T-Rex/JP Prem. I think its PITIFUL that a company who's charging what they are for these machines doesn't have the courtesy to call or email back after a customer reaches out needing help. I realize some people have hectic schedules due to covid but its been a full week tomorrow since I first contacted them. No excuse not to get back to a customer after that much time. And this has happened more than once. Rant over.

#13 3 years ago

I had no idea about Chas passing. He was definitely an asset to their team. That probably is a big part of why I haven't heard back in a timely manor. I'm sorry to hear that. But I agree with what iceman44 said, they really need to take some of their increased profits and put it towards QC and support. I'm glad they are doing what they do, but there is definitely room for improvement with support.

#38 3 years ago

Very happy to report I got a call today from Pablo with Stern support and he was great. We think I may have a faulty switch and he's helping me with it. It does sound like email is the best way to get support right now with Covid, as a lot are working from home.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stosel:

Pablo is WONDERFUL. I was amazed at how quickly he responded to my e-mails.

I agree, my first impression was a VERY positive one. He was polite, patient, and very helpful.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-get-ignored-by-stern-support?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.