(Topic ID: 8969)

Anyone else experiencing this?(pinside problem)

By the_pin_family

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Ever since the awesome pinside update, almost every time I press the back button on my browser(safari) I get the screen that's put up during maintence. When I refresh, the current and correct screen pops up. Any others?

#2 12 years ago

Not getting in on Chrome.

#3 12 years ago

Not in opera, for me.

#4 12 years ago

Im on Safari and Im not getting it. Id suggest emptying the cache and try it again.

#5 12 years ago

Firefox working great.

#6 12 years ago

Cannot reproduce on Chrome/FF.

#7 12 years ago

Weird. I almost always post from my iPhone unless there's a pic involved. IDK?

#8 12 years ago

Yesterday, I was at an Apple store and went on Pinside on one of their computers, and it worked fine.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I was at an Apple store and went on Pinside on one of their computers

Another story on Pinside dedication.

#10 12 years ago

I think this is likely a problem with stale data in the cache, unless there are deeper problems with your Safari install or system in general (which you'd encounter elsewhere). Clear browser cash and all other browsing data and see if that fixes it.

Quoted from kwiKimart:

Yesterday, I was at an Apple store

I'm sorry to hear that.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from DrAzzy:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Nothing bad happened, my sister bought a laptop for herself for Christmas. It could be worse.

#12 12 years ago

I'm good

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Firefox working great.

+1

#14 12 years ago

I cleared my cache and it's all good now. Thanks for the tip.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-experiencing-thispinside-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.