• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Phatchit
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

specs (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

I am looking forward to the "xbox" version; I am assuming it will be included with the Gamespass. If not it does look worth buying just to tool around on my bigscreen TV.

Really interesting technology. Anybody not interested in seeing how their town translates, as well as all the other places they have been to appear on this, is not as curious as me I guess.

The next step after this sort of technology would be a 1 to 1 more detailed map of the entire earth. To have it done in this detail is already pretty crazy. What do the pyramids look like? Leaning tower of Pisa? Santorini?

All the vids I have watched over the last few days have impressed me more than I was expecting. One had a fellow going over his hometown near Sudbury, Ontario. It was not 100% perfect, but if the whole world is mapped with that level of detail... that is crazy.

The only recurring issue I have seen is some bridges appear to drop under the water. I am sure they can fix it. Even with that happening it more highlights how good everything else looks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-else-excited-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.