(Topic ID: 90085)

Anyone divorce their wife and use her closet space for another game?

By Deez

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jfre81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dnb.jpg
    totaly-cool-walk--closet.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Wishful thinking!! Totally kidding though my wife is incredible. I'm just curious where people put their overflow games? I have one in my living room flanking my fire place. Right now it's a taxi, formerly a TFTC, but my wife didn't like staring at the horror art while she ate since you can see it from the kitchen table.

#2 9 years ago

Ask her if shed rather stare at it through a black eye.

Haha woooh, no but really... An overflow of games sounds like a great problem!

#3 9 years ago

I had an arcade game 1 foot away from our bed. I could roll out of bed and play a game of Punchout. I did it one morning and the wife wasn't very happy waking up to that noise. It was only in the bedroom because we were redoing the carpet.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ask her if shed rather stare at it through a black eye.

ROFL!!!

Maybe I need to build a bigger home to handle my collection. I just have a really small house.

#5 9 years ago

Divorce wife = giving up 1/2 of everything including pins. It is cheaper to keep her.

#6 9 years ago

True Story, I helped a buddy move the Christmas tree out of the family room so he could setup a Fathom he had just purchased from me. A little Christmas present to himself I guess. I was still there when his wife got home and I could quickly sense it was time for me to leave ( I am pretty quick that way) . Needless to say he is no longer married.

#7 9 years ago

I have a friend with games in his kitchen and Mother's room. He has a LOT of games though.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

Divorce wife = giving up 1/2 of everything including pins. It is cheaper to keep her.

I'm totally kidding about the divorce part. I'm really just curious where people put games when they have too many. I'll have a little room freed up when I move my high speed to the garage to start my restoration. Hopefully that keeps my occupied so I don't just buy another game to cram it into it's current spot in the middle of the room.

#9 9 years ago

I have a Dig Dug in the basement bathroom. Rule is that you have to wash hands first.

#10 9 years ago

I loan one to the local arcade regularly so I can fit them in my house and by that I mean 5 in what used to be a guest bedroom and 4 in my living room, used to have golden tee in the kitchen and 6 player xmen in the garage but luckily got rid of those dumb video games.

#11 9 years ago

The wife left last August , i have a Huge Master closet & w/ her space I'm hang-n my daughter's X-tra clothes ..

No need 4 an Arcade in there .....

#12 9 years ago

Sell one?

#13 9 years ago

live your own life, do what you want. you only live once

#15 9 years ago

Take my wife, please!

#16 9 years ago

I divorced a wife once, but i moved another girls shit into her closet..

#17 9 years ago

This is cracking me up.

Quoted from Gerry:i moved another girls shit into her closet

You probably should've thought that one thru

Could fit another 2 or 3 games in there.

#18 9 years ago

You are correct sir, but that was 2 chicks ago... LOL

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

I divorced a wife once, but i moved another girls shit into her closet..

Revolving door is a great system. Nothing like the smell of .....new closet.

#20 9 years ago

Variety is the spice of fun

#22 9 years ago

Yes, but consuming free time with ( V ) has its rewards

#23 9 years ago

If you kicked her out to use this closet. You might have too many pins in your home (if that is even possible to have too many).
    totaly-cool-walk--closet.jpgtotaly-cool-walk--closet.jpg

#24 9 years ago

It's not just the Joker Poker that I want. I'd take Taxi, too.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

It's not just the Joker Poker that I want. I'd take Taxi, too.

Joker poker for your Fireball??

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Joker poker for your Fireball??

Maaaaaybe.

#27 9 years ago

Your Shadow would have a nice home up here in CLE + visitation rights. Just trying to HBO.
    I ditched the baggage prior to the pins. Mans got to know his limitations.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballocks:

Your Shadow would have a nice home up here in CLE + visitation rights.

It's on my permanent keep list. You're welcome to come check it out.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

You're welcome to come check it out.

Thank you for your hospitality. Anytime you're up this way PM me. We're planning on making a Stonehedge trip soon, GF wants to play TOTAN. First drink is on me. WLYK.

#30 9 years ago

Today (Mothers Day) serves as a reminder why I would never leave my wife. Going to work will be like going on a vacation to the bahamas after today.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Today (Mothers Day) serves as a reminder why I would never leave my wife. Going to work will be like going on a vacation to the bahamas after today.

You descided to wear your speedos to work too ? .... kuddos

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

You descided to wear your speedos to work too ? .... kuddos

I've been in my office with my pants off before, but that's a different story.

#33 9 years ago

don't need to do that yet but it could be a backup plan lol

1 week later
    #35 9 years ago

above ,,, Awesome !!

3 years later
    #36 6 years ago

Hi,

It's time to revive this thread!!!
    Well, having a pin collection is cheaper than to get a collection of wives... Ain't it?
    So, it's my turn to divorce. Hopefully in France it's now easiest and quickest.
    Drawback? I have to sell our house.
    Advantage? Next house will be only for I and my pins. So I will dimension it to house all my 4 legs pets.

Next girl will have not anly to care for me but also to appreciate my life style (cause pins are definitively in)

#37 6 years ago

Ripley's shrunken head: "Not tonight, mon, I got a headache"

*game powers off*

Would serve me right, I guess

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-divorce-their-wife-and-use-her-closet-space-for-another-game?hl=jfre81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.