(Topic ID: 246351)

Anyone deal with Docent electronics lately?

By Drewscruis

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by zacaj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I ordered some parts from this guy, was quick to send an invoice to get paid but has gone silent on shipping the items out. It's been 2 weeks, I have sent multiple messages that have gone unanswered. Is this how he operates? anyone else have probs? I started a paypal claim today hoping that will get some response.

#2 4 years ago

Have not dealt with them in over a year but I had no problems when I did order.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drewscruis:

I ordered some parts from this guy, was quick to send an invoice to get paid but has gone silent on shipping the items out. It's been 2 weeks, I have sent multiple messages that have gone unanswered. Is this how he operates? anyone else have probs? I started a paypal claim today hoping that will get some response.

Don't use you're "jump to conclusions mat" just yet. things happen sometimes, events, deaths, other. May have sent parts, may not be answering just yet.

#4 4 years ago

This was on the front page of their website...."THANK YOU

For all the phone calls
    and well wishers.
    Well it looks like I will be in and out of the hospital for a while. So please be patient with me. I am trying to get all orders out as soon as possible.

My best to all...
    Eric"

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from slghokie:

This was on the front page of their website...."THANK YOU
    For all the phone calls
    and well wishers.
    Well it looks like I will be in and out of the hospital for a while. So please be patient with me. I am trying to get all orders out as soon as possible.
    My best to all...
    Eric"

That wasn't up there when I ordered. I get that health things come up.

#6 4 years ago

Ordered from them last christmas. Took about a month but it did all work out eventually. He has some sort of health issue

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-deal-with-docent-electronics-lately and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.