3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,338 posts
  • 268 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by stoptap
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,484 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EA6E7DF8-49CC-42EC-942E-AC4819F2EB8C.jpeg
BF2A356E-AF16-470A-8F59-C6009D83E8CD (resized).jpeg
632E1CD7-DA28-4BF5-BB18-28B3D590854B (resized).jpeg
6731D166-6B20-49DB-86A5-0D8F21CDD683 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200530_154737_388 (resized).jpg
15908881686815683837819200129195 (resized).jpg
6D0ACB10-8330-4E71-960D-743C0F474AFF (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A4A272C6-B8A6-4C6F-ACDE-87D399CBE16C.jpeg
86B322D2-A488-41C4-9097-2DFCCD6864E0 (resized).jpeg
DC9C1909-4168-4D89-BD1E-978CC523B399 (resized).jpeg
8A75ED99-E7B8-49A7-8058-3986E5817407 (resized).jpeg
F14298FC-98B5-4694-B5CC-2004A7DA556A (resized).jpeg
F0F328CB-8569-42FE-8C36-716116053E2F (resized).jpeg
89EA3179-1C47-4B4F-8759-6EE2E63C7728 (resized).jpeg
20200525_105445.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4359 8 months ago

This might be the best New Release of the Year.

Colemine Records keeps putting out amazing modern Soul / Funk LPs. Great label.

Nice Thread, btw.

DSCN2875 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#4379 8 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

This new Sturgil is outstanding.

I tried 'A Sailor's Guide' and couldn't get into it. Don't know that I will risk this one.

Got a nice Box of LPs from VMP this week. Blakey, Dolphy, Rollins and some Al Green. Oh, and an Electric Ladyland Anniversary box set.

Good week.

#4390 8 months ago

Covered. Dust and sunlight are not your speaker's friends.

#4412 8 months ago

12" Singles (Cut at 45) are generally as good as you will find for fidelity.

For those Sturgill Fans above, VMP is doing a Ltd Edition Color Version of the New LP. Limited to 1500, I think. Looks killer.

#4418 8 months ago

Loves the Feat.

Got a copy of Waiting for Colombus sitting next to the VPI MW-1 waiting for a cleaning.

#4423 8 months ago

How doess that Art of Noise re. sound?

The OP has always been a real jaw dropper on my system.

VMP Al Green Reissues tonight. They did a real nice job on these.

#4432 8 months ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

A couple of Stings solo albums are also pressed on translucent grayish to brownish vinyl when held to the light

Those are the Quiex Formulation. Not all of the pressings were done in Quiex/Quiex II. But the Promos usually were.

Spent the morning dipping into the Classical Discs. Reminds me that I never listen to enough classical music.

#4437 7 months ago

Pulled a few Mono Jazz titles from the 'Just In' box at a local and got them cleaned up for tonight's listening;
The Poll Winners Ride Again - Kessel, Manne and Ray Brown
Gerry Mulligan - The Paris Concert
Milt Jackson - Live at the Village Gate
Herb Ellis and Joe Pass - Two for the Road

#4442 7 months ago

Nice. Love the Feat.

That's one of the great 'Live' LPs of all time. Literally no place to get off once you start spinning side A.

Do you have the MFSL?

#4447 7 months ago

Intervention Records

Joe Jackson : Look Sharp!

If you are a fan of Post Punk, or Joe Jackson at all these Intervention Reissues are such a huge improvement it's kinda silly.

#4455 7 months ago

Nice job.

Get some alder and rip it just thick enough to trim those exposed edges. ...or, just veneer them.

Either way : Now you are almost talking furniture.

#4458 7 months ago

You should be able to find a bunch of tutorials on veneering edges.

If you want to use alder or another wood for the edge, rip it on a table saw to the width of your plywood and then run it through a planer to get you desired width. (Or, Plane and then rip. Either way.) I usually go with 3/16ths so it doesn't look bulky. Then, either trim to fit and glue/clamp. Or, trim to fit and then pre-drill holes for fasteners, glue and tack in place.

#4459 7 months ago

Here is a little turntable / amp stand I made for a friend. Should give you an idea of what I am talking about.
This is the back, so - Note the Trimmed Cutout for Cables but unfinished risers...

Note: This edge is obviously closer to 9/16" than 3/16".
20181117_110817 (resized).jpg

20181117_164812 (resized).jpg
#4461 7 months ago

Thanks -

American Hairpin Leg Company or some such makes them.
You can find them through Amazon, of course.
Well made and sturdy. Look nice in his apartment, too.

Forgot to add that the Birch Ply on that was all leftovers laying around the shop. So I went extra wide on the Front and outside edges for added space as much as anything. That thinner banding on the back edge is more what I was thinking for your piece. I just used some kerf for the cutout.

#4474 7 months ago

Nice. That definitely cleans it up.

#4482 7 months ago

Came home to the VMP Women of Motown Set at my door.
Also, stopped by the Record Shop on my way through town.
Lots of new wax for spinning this weekend!

#4495 7 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

James Scott is so underrated

He was a nasty player. Those early Pretenders LPs are timeless stuff.

#4515 7 months ago

I gave my MFSL copy of Waiting for Columbus a spin last night.

RIP Paul.

#4536 7 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

Thanks chisox - I feel the same about many of you guys’ posts. Found a lot of great records thanks to this thread. This one in particular![quoted image]

Best LP out this year. Haven't heard anything that comes close, either.

Though, the Sure Fire Soul Ensemble "Build Bridges" is a tasty little Coke Bottle Colored Treat.

#4537 7 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Cool, never heard her before and love the Feat. Thanks for the tip. Now about that brown liquor...

Bet I have at least 2 copies of that in my basement if you want one!

#4540 7 months ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

Anyone of you try the Vinyl me please club? Curious about the press quality?

Generally their pressings are Very Good to Fantastic. Also, incredible customer service.

If you have any issues; Shipping Damage, Pressing Flaws, etc. they take care of it quickly with zero to no hassle.

Their Anthology Sets have been awesome, so far.

#4552 7 months ago

Beautiful work on that Resto. There's a guy over in Bozeman who restores consoles. Never seen him do a changer, though.

#4561 6 months ago

Radiohead makes me sleepy.

I'm spinning my Fugazi EPs tonight.

#4564 6 months ago

That ween LP is great. Disappeared fast, too.

Live at Stubbs is also a killer set.

#4565 6 months ago

Alice Clark

1 week later
#4581 6 months ago

RIP D. Boone

#4584 6 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Oh Herbie!
Right next to Marilyn Manson in the album stack.

One of the all time creepiest album covers. Duane Allman should have insisted Herbie wear a shirt.

#4590 6 months ago

Never listened to Cage. Though I know people like them a lot.

Spinning a late 70s Japanese Reissue of Sonny Clark's Cool Struttin' to start off the evening.

1 week later
#4597 6 months ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Are any of you going to check out the Record Store Day black friday stuff? I looked at the list, and am a bit underwhelmed. The one thing I'd be interested in is in such low numbers that it is highly unlikely my record store will have it.

What release? I am always the first guy on line at my local. Can grab you a copy if you want me to.

Very excited that More Oar: A Tribute to Skip Spence is finally getting a Vinyl Release!

#4599 6 months ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

There are some other things on there that are interesting, but it's all stuff I already have, do I really need another copy of Billion Dollar Babies?

It's a live version...so there's that. But no, probably not.

If I see that one I will grab it and let you know. It's definitely not on my list, so I'd be glad to nab you a copy if it is there.

#4605 6 months ago

Nice Garrard!

#4607 6 months ago

The Motown Comp of Unreleased Material and the Skip Spence Tribute are BOTH extremely well pressed and sound fantastic.

#4609 6 months ago

Nice. Love the old Japanese Linear Trackers.

#4612 6 months ago

Naked Eyes eponymous debut on the Sota.

Surfing with the Alien all cued up and ready to go on the VPI.

Lots of new vinyl from RSD sitting here and I'm deep diving into the 80s, instead.

#4625 6 months ago

The Dregs were great stuff.

I think I am gonna dip into the RSD Jerry Garcia band boxset this evening.

#4629 6 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I need to get more Bob Geldof.

And I was just wondering why he's considered a musician!?

#4639 6 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Roy at the Town Hall.
Damn this was a hard album to get at the time.

I just sent a copy of that out, today. I think they only pressed 1000-1500 or so of the ButterCaster Color.

#4643 6 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Ole Roy was a monster player.

Indeed.

DSCN2939 (resized).JPG
#4645 6 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

That’s amazing, what a cool idea.

I think they released it on Black Vinyl, too. But that RSD Telecaster Color Edition was a tough one to get hands on. Sold out immediately.

#4653 5 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Serious as a heart attack![quoted image]

Best Double LP Ever.

#4656 5 months ago

Best Peter Gunn EVER.

Always like this one, too.

#4667 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

If it’s in the ballpark good as #34, it’ll be great!

And 2x the price next year.

Thanks for the tip.

1 week later
#4681 5 months ago
Quoted from MMP:

I recently joined VMP to get some of the cool records that I've seen posted here. I am a bit surprised by the slow shipping and slow support response time though. Ordered a sale Slits album about a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. I jumped onto the Run DMC release but that has not shipped either. Can any of you other members please tell me if this is always normal, or normal around the holidays?

Not normal. They just changed over their fulfillment center and ran into a Huge problem. ALL orders shipped were shipping the Item Quantity Squared.

If you ordered 1, fine.
If you ordered 2, they sent 4.
If you ardered 3, they sent 9.

It has been a mess over there and Customer Service has been swamped with complaints/problems for the last 3 weeks.

They are usually a great outfit with 24-36 hour resolution of most issues. I'd try contacting Customer Service directly through the website again, they will get back to you and they will resolve your problem. I have never had anything but good luck with them, so I am willing to cut them some slack though.

#4683 5 months ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Never heard of that site, I do all of my vinyl wheelin and dealin at discogs.

VMP is a record club. They do a lot of boutique Limited Edition Pressings on color vinyl. Been doing more and more AAA releases as well.

Discogs is a great resource as well as a good marketplace. Lotta great sellers on there.

I also get a LOT of vinyl from Elusivedisc.

1 week later
#4695 5 months ago
Quoted from Waderade812:

I see your cleaning products on the left. So What is your method for cleaning your albums?
I usually just lightly dust them with a microfiber cloth.

I hand cleaned for years. Finally broke down and bought a VPI MW-1 and could not recommend a vac cleaner enough.

Of course, the size of your collection and how much you bring in would dictate need. But man, huge difference.

#4697 5 months ago

If you are gonna hand clean, 2 MFSL type Brushes, a one-step cleaning solution and a distilled water mix works well.

Work on a towel, reserving 1/2 for clean sides and 1/2 for dirty.

Keep one brush clean for rinses and the other a dedicated dirty brush.

Denim works well for cleaning your dirty brush while wet. Also a toothbrish to keep the nap up.

#4701 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I just run the Discwasher around the album every time I play it.
Grab a beer or 3 and listen to the music.

I'm anal about it because good carts / styli aren't cheap and the only thing that extends their life is clean LPs.

#4706 5 months ago

That has to be Black Market, no? Haven't seen a thing about Official Repease of this on LP yet.

#4709 5 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

Yeah, not legit..

Thanks. That was what I figured, but most of the ones I have seen have a different cover...got a little excited there.

I have been patiently waiting on the Vinyl release. Haven't even heard the new album yet. At this point, I refuse to give in until I get an official pressing.

#4711 5 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

If being a Tool fan doesn't teach you patience, nothing will.

No shit. (And I know Adam!)

I give him loads of shit for that kind of thing.

#4724 4 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

FAVORITE BECK??? NO WAAAAAAYYY

That was my thought, as well.

Give me Midnite Vultures.

#4731 4 months ago

Nice! I never see anything but the occasional decent (festroyed) Jazz LP in the local Goodwill LP Bin.

I drop some decent stuff off there, from tome to time, but have never seen any of my LPs still there when I look.

#4745 4 months ago

Grabbed the last of the Beastie Boys recent Color Reissues today.

They finally found there way to my local shop and since I asked them to order some, I didn't want to grab one off the net.

I also grabbed the 'Start Your Ear Off Right' Edition of The Replacements - Pleased to Meet Me on Blue Vinyl while I was there.

#4747 4 months ago

Cheating on the VPI tonight with a little 3 Dog Night and a Sony TC 560 I adopted.

DSCN3205 (resized).JPG
#4749 4 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Looks like the mushrooms are finally kicking in on that second picture Don.

Quick hit of Nitrous and that picture snaps right into focus.

1 week later
#4771 4 months ago

Those things are mammoth!

Well done.

#4787 4 months ago

That's funny, as a general rue I can't stand Electric Miles and Bitches Brew never sees my turntable.

KOB gets some spins, but I am a big fan of Miles Prestige LPs.

#4793 4 months ago

This is my fave.

Great LP. I got to see him at Carnegie Hall with Jim Hall. The night before I saw Miles with BB King.

And yeah - Monk is the man. Those Monk Impex Reissues are killer slabz

#4795 4 months ago

Spinning a bunch of Music Matters Blue notes, tonight.

I can never get enough of Horace Silver and Art Blakey.

2 weeks later
#4835 3 months ago

That Ludwig Mastering of Back in Black is something.

#4849 3 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

also had the Live at Newport inside! Maybe I can find an extra cover somewhere.

I'll check my show boxes. There's a bunch of Herbie in there. I'll PM if I have one for you.

#4858 3 months ago

Nice Garrard!

#4861 3 months ago

Finally got this little AR project finished up and running. Billie Holiday sounds splendid.

DSCN3275 (resized).JPGDSCN3277 (resized).JPG
#4869 3 months ago

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I really dig restoring old turntables. Something to do over the winters up here.

Yeah - Custom Mahogany Pinth on that little thing.

I got it and another 2 motor model in a trade for an old Bogen Tube Pre that I had in the basement.

2 AR projects with unfinished plinths and 2 Mayware Formula IV Tonearms.

Guy did a better than ok job on the Plinths. A few corners pinned here and there...but he did it right where he had to.

But they are pretty rough stock. Takes forever to get them butter smooth. I am about to start on the 2 Motor Model this weekend.

#4871 3 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I have a collection of several hundred old prog and jazz fusion albums. Are they worth anything? Camel, gentle giant, starcastle, bill bruford, steve howe, mark oconnor, pat methaney, etc.. I can write down a more complete list.

Likely, yes. How well did you take care of them?

Discogs.com is the place to check them for value.

Yeah - That's my GCA Power Amp. Greatness.
Spent 14 years or so in my system (Powered ON!) before I had a single hiccup. They rebuilt the whole thing for like $400 and it has been like new since.

#4873 3 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

But it is hard to convince myself to replace the working original motor and Lingo power supply.

Might be worth it to swap them out and recondition the original.

Then, decide if you want to go back or just put the original up for the future / hold for resale?

#4876 3 months ago

Not Time Life, but I have had a bunch of Reder's Digest Boxes through the years. Lotta good cheap(!) jazz to be had in these old subscription sets.

#4881 3 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'm wanting some Thin Lizzy vinyl!!

Why didn't you say so!?

#4883 3 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Well hell. Give me a list!

That would be a daunting task...

I'd sooner do a TZ Playfield swap!

I have that live set that was posted above. No shit, your Herbie LPs were sitting next to them while I was gathering packing supplies.

#4899 3 months ago

Spinning the Sundazed Mono Steppenwolf Re that came out on RSD Black Friday this year. Amazing pressing.

Man, I wish everything Sundazed put out sounded this huge.

#4900 3 months ago
DSCN3282 (resized).JPG
#4902 3 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Lawdy I’m sure that sounds amazin’.

Yeah, that LP sounds absolutely huge.

#4906 3 months ago

Nice!

That Castor Bunch LP sounds great. They did a good job on that Reissue.

If you dig that stuff, checkout the Colemine Record Label. Lots of amazing modern Soul / Funk.

#4907 3 months ago
Quoted from Thunderpants:

Speaking of record fairs, it is getting harder and harder to find bargains since Discogs has made every record owner into gold diggers.
I left a bit disillusioned and 80$ lighter for the above.

I sell at a lot of shows and yeah, lots of LPs are priced properly these days. The days of finding gems at shows is pretty much gone...but there should always be good values to be found.

Typically I price at Discogs Value (for condition and release) minus 20%, for anything truly valuable.

But, I also clean every LP I sell on an MW-1 w/ l'Art du son and a Distilled Water Rinse. Then everything is sleeved in a MFSL type sleeve and slipped in a new outer. It adds a lot to value, imo.

At least people who buy my stuff can throw their new LPs straight onto their decks and not worry about fouling their Cartridge.

#4909 3 months ago
Quoted from Thunderpants:

Its that Dynaflex one LSP-4640... but nothing wrong with tht music

Ah! - I just assumed it was the Re because it looked so clean...
Rare bird to find one of the originals in clean condition.
Though, with Dynaflex you never know how it will sound.
Could sound clean?
Could sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies?
Dynaflex.

#4911 3 months ago

Back to basics to start off the evening...
1977 Specialty Records Pressing -

The acoustic lead fills on this copy pretty much step into the room with you. Really impressive. Jimmy and his Tele sound incredible as always. But the detail in the acoustic pieces really stands out in this mastering.

DSCN3283 (resized).JPG
#4913 3 months ago
DSCN3284 (resized).JPG
#4918 3 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

I just discovered them recently, picked up a couple LPs (Monophonics, Black Market Brass and Neal Francis) -- loving all three!

If you get a chance Grab their Sampler from RSD. Vol I might be the best LP set RSD ever put out. They re-released it on BlackVinyl as well, so easy to find.

Also, I can't endorse the Black Pumas LP highly enough.

#4928 3 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Thank you for the Colemine records tip. Been streaming a bunch on my headphones and will be grabbing some of these on vinyl soon. Good stuff.

No problem Too good not to share, really.
Plaid Room Records / Colemine has a good website and great customer service. Run by 2 brothers in Ohio. Nice guys. Great shop.

I buy just about everyting they put out.

#4932 3 months ago

Barbara's Signature makes that one a collector's item!

#4934 3 months ago

Demonstration Not For Sale

DSCN3285 (resized).JPG
#4936 3 months ago

I have been running Soundsmith Carts for the last 2-3 years. At least on my main rig. MC/MI Star and a Carmen II.

I have a handful of classic carts for the vintage rigs...Shure, Stanton, Pickering, Grado. I like to mix it up on the older bayonet arms.

#4942 3 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Really digging Monophonics. This recommendation is gonna cost me at least $100.

I have a spare copy of Soul Slabs Vol 1 on Red Vinyl, here...

But it is likely 2 x the cost of a new (re) one on Black Vinyl.

(Two, actually. One is sealed though and has been archived for future use.)

#4949 3 months ago

Yeah - Guy is a true craftsman and his carts are amazingly well designed. Really a treat to listen to clean LPs on those things.

#4953 89 days ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

I'm looking for late 80s and 90s metal bands, mainstream and obscure stuff that I listened to back in the day

PM me a list of what you need. I just finished filling my boxes for a show this sunday...so I know exactly what I have for the next 2 days!

#4964 86 days ago

Nice. That Monophonics LP is killer. The new one is real good, too. Just came out this past week.

#4971 83 days ago

Just unwrapped a NM//NM German Pressing of Iron Maiden's 1st.

I didn't need another one, but it is hard as hell to find a true NM copy of this one on any label.

1 week later
#4987 75 days ago

Nice. That's a clean copy! Haven't seen one that clean in ages.

New Black Market Brass spinning tonight.

Also, some Mothership Connection.

#4994 74 days ago

Sweet Find!

That's an expensive pressing to replace.

#4999 74 days ago

Live at Max's is a killer set. So glad that got issued.

#5010 69 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Waylon never gets old.

His version of MacArthur Park does!

#5014 68 days ago

Thrill Kill Kult Shows were always a blast.

#5031 67 days ago

Clutch - Jam Room

Fuck yeah

#5034 67 days ago

Heh - I listened to a Glow in the Dark Copy of that this afternoon.

Beale St to Oblivion is on deck. I do love me some Clutch.

#5039 66 days ago

The Minutemen do a great cover of the Red and the Black.

Reaper! Nice.

#5064 60 days ago

Some Bloomfield to start the night: Criminally under-celebrated Michael is. Love his playing.

DSCN3294 (resized).JPG
#5069 60 days ago

Butterfield Blues Band and East West.

Also Super Session and The Electric Flag.

#5073 59 days ago

Soul Slabs Vol I.

I might hop straight into Vol II when this is over.

#5089 56 days ago

Little Sonny Clark Trio going right now

The 1960 Time Sessions on Time Records. Sonny, Max Roach and George Duvivier. Nice little session.

#5096 53 days ago

Surefire Soul Ensemble : Out on the Coast

#5100 52 days ago

Ah...the scourge of many an other LP Sleeve! The bringer of subtle warps in other records...

Long ago I made a cardboard bolster with a cutout for that stupid Zipper.

#5102 51 days ago

Nice.

Yeah - Clean Records are a big improvement.

I wish I had bought my RCM 10 years earlier than I did...
likely one of the best upgrades you can make in your playback equation.

That Curtis LP is a great one.

Working my way down the Mosaic Box Set Shelf, today. The Complete BN Grant Green and Sonny Clark Sessions going right now.

Mingus up next.

#5116 46 days ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

What record cleaning system do most people recommend? I could really use one, but don't want to break the bank either. I'll have to look around on amazon.

Either get a Spin Clean or an Orbitrac if you are on a budget.

If you can afford a bit more, and have sufficient numbers of LPs to justify it, you can usually find a good deal on a used VPI when someone upgrades theirs.

Also, lotta recipes for homebrews out there as well.

#5124 46 days ago

Bringing it to ya in 3D!

#5134 43 days ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Just got this today, one of the best albums released in the 90s, and one of the best sounding hard rock records I’ve ever heard.

I pre-ordered the MFSL version. One of the few times I didn't double up, too. Too bad for me.

Would love to A/B the MOV / MFSL version one day.

#5137 43 days ago

The Real Thing sounds damn good, as well. The OP, especially.

#5140 43 days ago

The MFSL sounds amazing. Not one of their weird mixes. Got it forever ago...

and I really wish they would wake up to the potential of doing a lot of other 90s HTF LPs.

#5154 37 days ago

Oh, man. That is a disaster in the making...how was he planning on taking a turn?

#5159 35 days ago

You want ants, people?

because. This is how you get ants!

#5193 31 days ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Cassettes =Trash.

Blasphemer!

#5200 30 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It really was a terrible medium. I appreciate it's importance, but I have no intention of ever revisiting it.

I much preferred them to CDs.

Obviously not pre-recorded stuff. Or at least 95% of it...but if you had quality gear, you weren't missing much.

Always been a Taper, though. Always had at least a great recording deck and a real nice playback unit. I have shows that are 30+ years old that still sound great.

#5202 29 days ago

Nice.

The 12" Maxi Singles are often incredibly well mastered and pressed.

#5204 29 days ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Nice! I always went for the 12" singles back when I was buying - having different versions/mixes of the songs was a nice departure from listening to the album

TONS of space for the Mastering Engineer and the Cutting Engineer, too. That's one of the reasons that they sound so damn good. They didn't have to compromise dynamics for space on the record.

#5221 26 days ago
Quoted from bingojoe:

Picked up two of these in 1991, kept this one sealed.

Nice. I just sold sealed copies of 1 and 2 last year for kinda craazy money.

#5235 22 days ago

Been all fIREHOSE and Cramps here for the last couplefew days. Flame Job going right now.

1 week later
#5289 11 days ago

Soul Slabs Vol I found its way back onto one of the Marantz TTs tonight. So f'n good.

#5316 5 days ago

If you are gonna grab a copy, find the Intervention Records Re-Release. Shane makes great LPs.

#5326 3 days ago
Quoted from emkay:

I see he did Altered Beast too. Oh and those two Flying Burrito Bros... this thread is getting expensive.

I can't endorse his Joe Jackson Re-Issue Campaign highly enough. It's unbelievable what they were able to do with those Tapes.

The Burrito Bros LPs I can also heartily endorse as I own those as well.

But the J. Jackson LPs (Specifically the 1st 2: Look Sharp and I'm the Man) are insane improvements over any previous source in any domain. Night and Day has always had really good copies available, but even so, the Intervention is the better sounding Mastering.

Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your wallet, so.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 78.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Deadpool Premium Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 85.00
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 50.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside