(Topic ID: 196859)

Anyone collect Playboy magazines?

By Pinball_Nate

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2017091395114333 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    s-l1600 (resized).jpg
    Ted_and_Hef (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    granny (resized).JPG
    IMG_8627 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8626 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8625 (resized).JPG
    vargas girl6733908099_2ea46e20cf_b (resized).jpg
    IMG_1827 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1825 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1826 (resized).JPG
    d5c0c5297abc3d15a3d5d3078377d200 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I don't know about that. Seems the local supermarkets always had Playboy, Penthouse, and other mags like these in the regular magazine section, usually on the bottom shelf, and before they were in plastic bags, so there was no problem for any of the kids in the neighborhood to go sit there and read them.
    Sometimes there would be stacks of them in the restrooms of these places too. Not saying I made a habit of sitting there reading them, but there they were and easily accessible. And nobody seemed to care.

In St. Louis in the mid 60's Playboy was always behind the drugstore counter. It took everything I had to get up the nerve to ask for a copy. The check out guys usually would not sell me a copy. The women always did with a sly smile. 60-75 cents back then.
    I still have boxes of them but my son took most of the fold-outs for his clubhouse in the woods back in the 80's. Damn kids!

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I don't think I've seen a playboy in 20 years, but maybe you're like me, I can see the cover, and remember the centerfold

Yep!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-collect-playboy-magazines?tu=dennisdodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.