2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Krupps4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Are there any pinsiders who collect garbage pail kids? I was hoping someone could give me a quick and dirty education on what is and isn’t collectible in the GPK scene. I have most of the first 5 series I collected as a kid. I was wondering if now is the time to cash out of that collection. Any insight much appreciated!

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

Are there any pinsiders who collect garbage pail kids? I was hoping someone could give me a quick and dirty education on what is and isn’t collectible in the GPK scene. I have most of the first 5 series I collected as a kid. I was wondering if now is the time to cash out of that collection. Any insight much appreciated!

I just sold my stored collection, about a box's worth series 1-7 I believe.. It's almost impossible to find a consistent value guide online. I sold mine for about $60. They were of no value to me anymore!

#3 2 years ago

I love Garbage Pail Kids. My originals are all long gone but I started buying new packs with my daughter this year. It was so fun for both me and her. There is just something about those cards…they are like magic for retro adults and current kids.

For what it’s worth, if you can find a buyer willing to pay a good price and you are okay letting them go, I’d sell them. A lot of times cards are listed for certain amounts but never sell. Not sure how active the market really is at the higher price points.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-collect-garbage-pail-kids and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.