Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by brobra
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7F872C40-DD90-4ECA-938E-C048BD32887A (resized).jpeg
    C03FF024-FD8B-44BC-AA5C-61BC3C3E687A (resized).jpeg
    2PinHaul.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I'm needing to find out if I can fit 2 pins a suburban.

#2 9 years ago

Yes. You have to have the third row removed. Fold the second row down. Open the back seat door and push one pun in from the back and turn it sideways so that it is like sitting in the back seat. The corner of it will come out the door slightly to be able to get it sideways. Then you can center it for the doors to close. Then just slide the second one in so that they form a "T".

I've done it many times. It's the reason I always get suburbans instead of a tahoe.

#3 9 years ago

No but I carried three pins in a windstar so a suburban must be able to carry at least two.

#4 9 years ago

You can fit three in the suburban if you take them apart.

I actually sold a guy two Space Invaders and one Laser Ball once (all three wide bodies) and he put them all in the back of an Escalade ESV (same vehicle just different tags).

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Yes. You have to have the third row removed. Fold the second row down. Open the back seat door and push one pun in from the back and turn it sideways so that it is like sitting in the back seat. The corner of it will come out the door slightly to be able to get it sideways. Then you can center it for the doors to close. Then just slide the second one in so that they form a "T".
    I've done it many times. It's the reason I always get suburbans instead of a tahoe.

Thanks I figured I'd just ask before measuring.

#6 9 years ago

Two pins also fit easily side by side lengthwise. I wrapped mine with blankets and simply set them down on their side - matching up the ends where the top of each unit meets up with the bottom of the other.

#7 9 years ago

What year Suburban are you talking about? I believe that it may vary from generation to generation.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

What year Suburban are you talking about? I believe that it may vary from generation to generation.

Suburban facts(from a long time Suburban owner);

The Chevrolet Suburban has the longest running name of ANY automobile made. From 1935 until present day. It has also shared the same basic design of having a truck(PU) based chassis and sheet metal.

I haven't tried putting three in my '51 yet.

1 week later
    #9 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

2010... I'm measuring and starting to wonder.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Speed:

Two pins also fit easily side by side lengthwise. I wrapped mine with blankets and simply set them down on their side - matching up the ends where the top of each unit meets up with the bottom of the other.

Leaving the head on I assume... Is this ok and won't damage pin if it's wrapped and on it's side? Thanks

1 week later
    #11 9 years ago

3 should fit if at least 2 do not have the heads on.

2 will fit with heads folded. 1 will have to be sideways as explained above(opening the door to enable it to get sideways) and the other straight in.

3 months later
    #12 9 years ago

Anyone with experience with a newer suburban. I have a 2015 ltz and need to move two.

#13 9 years ago

2PinHaul.jpg2PinHaul.jpg

#14 9 years ago

Thanks but is that a 2015?

#15 9 years ago

Nope, 2013...but you should be fine.

#16 9 years ago

I believe that with the 3rd row seats folding into the floor it has become tough getting even one into the vehicle. Recently I did a transaction with someone that I believe had a 2015 GMC Yukon and he had to remove a piece of interior trim to get a WPC machine in it if I'm remembering correctly.

#17 9 years ago

I would think they would fit. I can get two pins in a 05 Dodge Grand Caravan with no problem.

#18 9 years ago

I fit 3 in my 94

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

I believe that with the 3rd row seats folding into the floor it has become tough getting even one into the vehicle. Recently I did a transaction with someone that I believe had a 2015 GMC Yukon and he had to remove a piece of interior trim to get a WPC machine in it if I'm remembering correctly.

I know a widebody fits easily with only 70 of the 70/30 rear seat folded and all others up. Just not sure about two.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from Speed:

I was in that suburban with you . . . I wouldn't say it was easily by any stretch of the imagination. Heck, I think your backseat is still at Joysticks . . . probably being used as a party tool by now.

#22 9 years ago

Just for those looking in the future, recently I had two WPC widebody pins without dissassembly in my 1999 Suburban.

Bob

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

Thanks but is that a 2015?

I have fit two in my 2007 Yukon XL exactly as NCBK pictured above how ever I turned the funhouse around and stacked the 1inch of the overlapping heads on each other with a crap ton of couch cushions / pillows e.t.c.

5 years later
    #25 3 years ago

New suburban, Denali, etc. will fit 3 pins.
    A TSSP, Doctor Who, Whirlwind

7F872C40-DD90-4ECA-938E-C048BD32887A (resized).jpeg7F872C40-DD90-4ECA-938E-C048BD32887A (resized).jpegC03FF024-FD8B-44BC-AA5C-61BC3C3E687A (resized).jpegC03FF024-FD8B-44BC-AA5C-61BC3C3E687A (resized).jpeg
    #26 3 years ago

Had to remove a head on one game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-carried-2-pins-in-a-suburban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.